"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Holy crap, just witnessed sumthing... Friends to 2nd base in 4 hours

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2002
Messages
776
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
We were at the beach today with a couple people, just mututal friends.

This guy is crazy, he goes from just bein a friend (doubt she had much attraction to him at first), and like 3 hours later, we're swimmin in the ocean, at first he's like carryin her, then they friggin like get real close, he reaches for her chest and crap... but whoa man, that was crazy...

Anyways just sayin that friends CAN be converted... :eek:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
It's called making a move. Anyone can do it.

Try it out, today! Absolutely Free!

(some shipping and handeling charges may apply)
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Oxide
^:p


dont be a *****.
If only I knew what you called me. A ***** or a *****? I guess i'll never know.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
2
Location
UK
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
If only I knew what you called me. A ***** or a *****? I guess i'll never know.
Nah definitely a *****.

But anyway, were they actually friend friends to begin with or were they like aquantances because there is a huge difference.
 

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2002
Messages
776
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
they were friends, not acquaintences...
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
She was interested in him from the very beginning. He just finally decided to make a move. Your not in the friends zone unless a woman specifically tells you "I just wanna be friends."
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
i know stuff happens.. Haha i know this is going to sound perverted but this girl that was my "Friend" last summer we went swimming and she was on a float and i started like flirting with her and stuff anyway i ended up touchen her too she liked it .. then i got a boner luckly the water was murky.. lol
 

chronus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
She was interested in him from the very beginning. He just finally decided to make a move. Your not in the friends zone unless a woman specifically tells you "I just wanna be friends."
not necessarily true. women are known for being very indirect, so yes, saying that does mean you're friends, but it's not the only time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Maybe he started using kino and that opened up the floodgates for things.
 
Top