Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Holy cow!

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2001
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
I've been going to this payment center to pay my phone bill about once a month. I made friends with this HB 9.5 . I flirt with here all of the time. She always mentions here Borefriend when I try to close so I usually just leave it at the flirting.

This morning I am going thru some old bills and I see a number written down on my phone bill envelope. It's in a girls handwriting. I call it using *67 and sure enough it's her number. I hang up.

Here is the dilema. the phone number was written down in Nov 2003. 4 months ago.

I'm not sure how to approach this now. I was thinking maybe I should just call and tell her I just found her number and date close from there. She obviously had a higher IL than I thought but so much time has passed.

Should I just try and date close or go for the gold and try to f-close? what is the best way to reel this one in?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
HAHAHAHAHAHA

She's broably married by now, and has kids. ROFL :D :D :D

Call her, tell her to be more direct with guys, otherwise she's gonna end up missing out A LOT.

Then set up a date. What else can you do? Not call?
 

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2001
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
No she's not married. I just saw her on Sat. I went to pay a bill and it was buisness as usual. Flirt and pay bill.

I know I should call. Here are the questions again.

Should I just try and date close or go for the gold and try to f-close? what is the best way to reel this one in?
 

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Do you like you feel.

By this time I would have already dated and f***ed her.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by TylerDurden
No she's not married. I just saw her on Sat. I went to pay a bill and it was buisness as usual. Flirt and pay bill.

I know I should call. Here are the questions again.

Should I just try and date close or go for the gold and try to f-close? what is the best way to reel this one in?
I don't get it. How can you fukk close on the phone?

She can have ASD if you just invite her to directly to fukk. Instead invite her to a coffee shoo NEAR YOUR HOUSE and see how things are going. Have the flexibility to go out somewhere with her and to bring her home at the same time.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2001
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Originally posted by Ice Cold
I don't get it. How can you fukk close on the phone?

I was thinking along the lines of a booty call.

Originally posted by Ice Cold

She can have ASD if you just invite her to directly to fukk. Instead invite her to a coffee shoo NEAR YOUR HOUSE and see how things are going. Have the flexibility to go out somewhere with her and to bring her home at the same time.
This is the same thing I was thinking. Just play it safe. She seems to have a high IL. I was concerned about the elapsed time. I will just explain that I just found her number. I hope she is still interested in dating me. Just nervous I guess.
 

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2001
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Originally posted by Tango-Kid
Do you like you feel.

English only please. We don't understand your caveman like reply.

Oh yeah I forgot to add that you are a jerk.
 

Hubris

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Canada, Near TO
Are you 17 Tyler? Because you sound like one (no offence).

Any bone head can see that you should call her up. Or ask her out when you pay your next bill.
 

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2001
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Originally posted by Hubris
Are you 17 Tyler? Because you sound like one (no offence).

Any bone head can see that you should call her up. Or ask her out when you pay your next bill.
Good advice
 
Top