Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hollywood/Oscars behind the curtains?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Omg, don't even get me started, so so fake and the men made me sick too. Didn't care how "chad" they were.

Hollywood (I actually worked in Burbank just north, which is considered Hollywood) was/IS not my cup of tea.
Describe more about how the men made you sick? Despite looking like high end chads were they otherwise fakes or simps?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s not how the whole marriage & family thing goes.. you dont just drop your wife because she isn’t as hot anymore. Jada was hot when he married her. A married man isn’t “settling” for the 50 year old version of his wife.
Yeah well their whole "open marriage" , and him being cucked world wide isn't how the whole marriage and family thing goes either.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
My 40 year old wine aunt just started noticing all the negative stereotypes surrounding boys on tv and the media. She's waking up from the blue pill, and isn't doing so well as a strong independent womenTM who makes over a quarter of a mill a year. It's mostly watered down, Peterson tier ideas that she's into though, and I think her growth will stop there because of a lack of perspective. Young boys are looking for role models wherever they can find them, and in my generation, that means autistically imitating the characters from dragon ball z or naruto. I'm sort of glad I grew out of that phase, but it definitely helped me cope.

As for behind the Curtains of Hollywood, I've heard numerous theories over the years, but I think we can chalk it up to the fact that power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Celebrities have a god complex, and see themselves as the arbiters of what is morally good and evil. They answer to no one but themselves, and believe their way is "just and righteous" just like a god would. They are worshipped by many "followers" and in a sense, deified, so it is a cult. I wish I could say I don't care about what happened, but this stuff ripples through the main stream and these people's choices influence other people's decisions. I knew quite a few girls who look up to Kim Kardashian as their female role model, so if you ever wonder why a certain subgroup of girls act so trashy, there you go.

It is what it is.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hollywood (I actually worked in Burbank just north, which is considered Hollywood) was/IS not my cup of tea.
Though not nearly as prominent as you, I also left the media field and never looked back.

I was courted by the cities largest and most famous radio station. It’s the break that every jock wants. I turned it down. My folks, girlfriend at the time, and friends thought I was crazy. The money and prestige would’ve been good, but I just couldn’t sell myself out like that.

Y'all acting like Will doesn't have a string of side pieces in every city across the country smh
Because we all know that a man that plays the field.... becomes unhinged and emotionally unraveled like William.

Seriously, as to your theory... it's probably more likely that the wife is his beard.

Last edited:

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was posted in another thread, but by mutual agreement, it was an open marriage.

I agree Will is still rather pathetic though. Really disappointing.
That said,what kind of man agrees to an open marriage??

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s not how the whole marriage & family thing goes.. you dont just drop your wife because she isn’t as hot anymore. Jada was hot when he married her. A married man isn’t “settling” for the 50 year old version of his wife.
When the 50 year old wife acts the way Jada has and the husband could roll over in his sleep and attract girls less than half her age and twice as attractive,then he’s settling.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And no, I’m not some “angry white male.” I’m simply an observer of Hollywoods deliberate shift on male/female attitudes and role modeling.

I seldom watch TV unless I’m out of the girl or with family, but commercials usually have the bumbling white guy. In fact, I haven’t even watched the Will Smith / Chris Rock incident on TV or on YouTube. I’ve simply read enough about it to get the idea and the agenda.

Back to the subject, typically the female is always the one who can unscrew the jar; where the male previously struggled. Nine times out of 10, it’s always this situation and scenarios like this. If a sitcom, that’s when the laugh track is inserted or if promoting a product this is their ‘money shot.’ You get the idea.

To those who are unaware, unlike most of us on the forum… Here’s how it was likely perceived by the unaware viewer and the Hollywood agenda.

Your wife sleeps around? No problem
Makes it publicly known? No problem.
The husband will stick around.

I wonder what this type of behavior teaches young men who are naïve and trying to learn about women and their own identity. It sure is it going to shape boys into men.

Two men cracking jokes on stage having fun until the wife gives a discerning look of disapproval? Then, suddenly the husband becomes the defender. And a defender of a woman who doesn’t need or deserve what type of defending.

It’s almost like boys transitioning into men are being conditioned to be nothing more than a praying mantis.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all of this was totally staged. The whole behavior sure falls in line with the way commercials/TV/Movies are designed these days; making the man look stupid and submissive.

Your thoughts?
Men know women are attracted to men who can protect them....so there is your answer.

I'm all for protecting your woman, although in my experience, i have found to my annoyance that men go over the top protecting their woman.

Reaction score
Y’all literally make no sense sometimes. I thought women liked the bad boys because they could protect them from the invaders or some dumb Paleolithic analogy A man goes and does it and now it’s bad lol.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Yeah I don’t get that either. I’d be telling the unattractive older wife “see ya” and be f*cking every hot thing in site.

What’s the deal there? He’s worried about Hollywood image? Family? It’s makes no sense what he is doing by staying with her.
It does nothing to help his image by being a cuck and staying with a cheating wh0re wife.

It doesn't matter that Jada isn't as attractive as she was 15 yrs ago.

It DOES matter that she cheated (disrespect), isn't submissive to her husband anymore and she obviously doesn't care what Will thinks about her affairs.

Bottom line- Jada doesn't respect Will.

No respect = loveless.

No respect = the relationship is over, regardless of what the marriage certificate says. Any situation like this is a ticking bomb. It's best to get as far away from it as soon as possible to reduce the amount of damage that's done.

By staying involved (in Will's case trying to "make it work") the man is only prolonging the inevitable, further investing himself and opening himself up to a more hurtful/painful situation when SHE decides that it's over. And a disrespectful woman will decide when she's had enough of cuckery/beta behavior.......and of course the man will act surprised when she ends it.

Sadly this forum has too many men in this situation but we don't hear about it everyday because they aren't famous people.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The simple answer is...

Yes, most of Hollywood is staged drama and has been going on since Elvis. What is and isn't doesn't even matter at this point. It's all a circus.
The biggest push nowadays is "womens empowerment", why cause it creates spending.

I bet will and jada are happily married.