Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hollywood legend Charlton Heston, 84, died.

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/images/2008/04/charlton-heston-died-040608_0001-thumb.jpg

Charlton Heston, 84, died Saturday night with his wife of 64 years by his side. The oscar-winning actor and former Screen Actors Guild president, best known for his roles in 'Ben-Hur' and 'The Ten Commandments', was also a political activist, serving as president of the National Rifle Association in his later years.

He announced that he was suffering from Alzheimer's in 2002, and according to a family spokesperson, "He had been at home most of the past years."

The family released the following statement:

"Charlton Heston was seen by the world as larger than life. He was known for his chiseled jaw, broad shoulders and resonating voice, and, of course, for the roles he played. Indeed, he committed himself to every role with passion, and pursued every cause with unmatched enthusiasm and integrity"

"We knew him as an adoring husband, a kind and devoted father, and a gentle grandfather, with an infectious sense of humor. He served these far greater roles with tremendous faith, courage and dignity. He loved deeply, and he was deeply loved"

"No one could ask for a fuller life than his. No man could have given more to his family, to his profession, and to his country. In his own words:

"I have lived such a wonderful life! I've lived enough for two people.'"
I like that last statement. I would be proud to say the same when the time will come...
What do you guys think about it ?

cheers

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a shame.
He was one of my favortie actors.

RIP Charlton Heston

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RIP Charlton Heston. "Soylent Green is people."

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my favorite Heston quote isn't even from a Heston movie,although I am saddened by his death,He was a great actor. Ben Hur,Ten Commandments,Touch Of Evil,they forgot about that one,Planet of The Apes,Soylent green,The Omega Man,Midway,etc.Anyway's favorite Heston line,"Him with Chuck." From The Big Lebowski,one of my all time favorite movies. A movie I see differently after finding this site....