Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hollywood killed another franchise - MIB - Now MWIB.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Seems Hollywood didn't learn from Ghostbusters, and is making the Next Men In Black to Men and Women In Black. Trailer below. Unreal.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looking white guy whos a solid 9 in look and an average minority woman below 6.

We may like it or not but they now chase the consumer who spends the most and its no longer adult males.

Adverts and media are now directed at women, they do most of the spending (especially the impulsive one), forget the 80s and the 90s when it was man to own and spend the money.

You can notice that not only when it comes of characters but also when it comes of plot and drama, you will notice that the more time pass the more drama exists.

I'm talking about not functional talks and emotions that have no impact on the general plot of the movies.

Just try to compare pre 00s james bond movies to the last ones.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Good looking white guy whos a solid 9 in look and an average minority woman below 6.

We may like it or not but they now chase the consumer who spends the most and its no longer adult males.

Adverts and media are now directed at women, they do most of the spending (especially the impulsive one), forget the 80s and the 90s when it was man to own and spend the money.

You can notice that not only when it comes of characters but also when it comes of plot and drama, you will notice that the more time pass the more drama exists.

I'm talking about not functional talks and emotions that have no impact on the general plot of the movies.

Just try to compare pre 00s james bond movies to the last ones.
Not sure if the dude thinks he's a 9. He married a lady 7 years his senior. Tessa isn't bad looking, but I guess they wanted to appease the common lady. Average lady have sexual chemistry with the better looking dude.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if the dude thinks he's a 9. He married a lady 7 years his senior. Tessa isn't bad looking, but I guess they wanted to appease the common lady. Average lady have sexual chemistry with the better looking dude.
Lets just say it takes a difference in terms of SMV for her not to be a pain in the ass to him, the bigger the difference the less sh1t tests and headaches he gets.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever notice that no one is clamoring for a male version of Snow White or the Little Mermaid? Or Scarlett O'Hara or Dorothy for that matter. How about a male Wonder Woman? Joan of Arc? No? Nobody wants that? They were fine the way they were? I thought so.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever notice that no one is clamoring for a male version of Snow White or the Little Mermaid?
To be fair, I didn't know anyone was clamoring for another MIB movie anyway, although the third one wasn't bad.
Really, putting a woman in there doesn't bother me, there's no reason that agency couldn't or wouldn't hire females. Besides, she has a male partner. Not that I'll be rushing out to see it, but I might watch it when it comes on cable.