Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hollywood is a cesspool of perversion and corruption

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Faggots run culture...disturbing Sh1t.

Clive Davis is a prime example of the corrupt faggot jews who are in entertaiment

http://news.yahoo.com/music-legend-...exuality-050125828--abc-news-celebrities.html

Hell yes. I believe a lot of the stories about the dark side of Hollywood. I'm sure there's countless sh1t going down with those types. Phaggotry, child molesters and all types of sh1t. Caligula type sh1t. Sell your soul for "fame" and the clueless deer in headlights sheep come running from all over the US to be the next "big thing".

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eddie murphy got caught with a tranny in his car

and countless others got caught with trannies, and all the child stars admitted to be molested

you got to pay the price to make it on that silver screen

**** aint worth it to me

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:

Good information

but movies like "inside job" only deal with the low level players...analysts and local banks...Bank of America is large but it is a local bank...it has no real power...even countries in this sense are 'low level players'

there is only one bank in the world it is the City of London (not to be confused with London)...the City of London run by the Rothschilds rules the FED

The elite starting at the head...Rome and their agents the bankers, rothschilds, city of London....create the fiat/false currency that enslaves the world

the elite will not be happy until the entire world is enslaved through debt...rising food costs...once fully enslaved in camps....95% of the world will be killed...making way for a world where only the word of Rome will count

All major places of power in the world Hollywood, Wall Street, City of London are ruled by corrupt pedophiles that follow the word of the rothschilds/Rome

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btownbuck2012 said:
My theory is that there is a select group of people in our world that are so rich and powerful from day 1, they've never had to develop any set of morals or a sense of right and wrong and they have the desires, and impatience towards getting their desires satisfied, of a child.
That would be Mitt Romney.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Good information

but movies like "inside job" only deal with the low level players...analysts and local banks...Bank of America is large but it is a local bank...it has no real power...even countries in this sense are 'low level players'

there is only one bank in the world it is the City of London (not to be confused with London)...the City of London run by the Rothschilds rules the FED

The elite starting at the head...Rome and their agents the bankers, rothschilds, city of London....create the fiat/false currency that enslaves the world

the elite will not be happy until the entire world is enslaved through debt...rising food costs...once fully enslaved in camps....95% of the world will be killed...making way for a world where only the word of Rome will count

All major places of power in the world Hollywood, Wall Street, City of London are ruled by corrupt pedophiles that follow the word of the rothschilds/Rome

The elite have a king, he is the king of the abyss, that old serpent, who many celebs to this day pledge homage to.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most major film stars and starlets or big names in entertainment (in general) are programmed or are willingly cooperating with the Illuminati agenda.

All of Hollywood is controlled from top to bottom by the Illuminati. The big names in film are usually groomed from childhood forward to become the next generation of film stars.

This wasn't the case 50 years ago, but grooming a child via mind control (from a particular family bloodline) is the norm today. People like Tom Cruise, or Keanu Reeves, or Julia Roberts, for example, don't become top stars by accident. They were groomed for the job.

Tom Cruise before he was famous was a well known NY male prostitute who was regularly hired out to elite faggots like David Geffen.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as fcked up as this all is theres still plenty of people out there who have no problem letting some old media mogul work them over for a chance at fame

White Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since I'm an upcoming Hollywood star, I'll report back to this little conspiracy forum and tell you all how it goes!

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White Boy said:
Well since I'm an upcoming Hollywood faggot, I'll report back to this little conspiracy forum and tell you all how it goes!
:crackup: :crackup:

keep dreaming faggot

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White Boy said:
Well since I'm an upcoming Hollywood star, I'll report back to this little conspiracy forum and tell you all how it goes!
are you willing to let a guy like roman polanski work you over real good in his trailer if it meant you got a decent role in a movie ?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like white boy's boyfriend is circling the drain lol

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/justin-bieber-slams-rehab-rumors-mocks-lindsay-lohans-180911793.html

this is what happens to hollywood homos when the old men rape the sh!t out of you

"I'm 19 with 5 number one albums, 19 and I've seen the whole world. 19 and I've accomplished more than I could've ever dreamed of, i'm 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning. I know my talent level and i know i got my head on straight. i know who i am and i know who i'm not My messege [sic] is to to believe. My albums could be about anything but my messages have been to never say never and believe, not to believe in me but to believe in yourself .. I honestly don't care if you don't believe in me because I believe in me, my friends believe, my family believe, my fans believe, and look where that's gotten me so far.. I'm writing this with a smile on my face and love in my heart. Letting u know first hand how I feel rather than have these story linger.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw your boy Clive Davis on Charlie Rose tonight. Geffen was on PBS a few months ago. It looks like full-court press for indoctrination.