Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holding open doors for women

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf? I hold doors open for everyone cause its common decency. Who cares how old they are or whatever or what gender, of course a woman pushing a baby stroller is a no brainer. Sure, some of you might believe you are too cool to be cultured, but if the whole world was filled with PUAs in heat you could imagine what a sht1hole that would be..

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever the logistics dictates. I don't think about it.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The feminist woman does not deserve to have her door opened for her. In fact, they claim to hate it when a man opens the door for them.

Don't be a chump. Open the door and demand that your woman act like a lady in return.

The reason is that this is when you observe her. A good woman will allow you to open the door for her and she won't get in the way. She will stand on the correct side of the door and if it is a double door she will wait patently for you to open both. In other words a lady knows how to be a lady.

I do recall a few women I've dated walking ahead of me or not allowing me to open the door for them. I personally consider this to be disrespectful. When this happens I often make a sly comment like, "You don't know how to be a lady, do you? Here, let me teach you how to be a lady". I'll then proceed to instruct her how on how to identify what side of the door she should stand on and wait for the man to open it for her. This can be done in a very funny way and you can make the girl laugh quite a bit too.

I now have a girl that does this every time - she shows some f**king respect.

Paris1968

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hold open doors for anyone who's nearby. I agree it's kinda sexist to do it this way. It's not the act that's wrong, it's the motive.

I would add that I'm a complete noob DJ, just getting back in the game. But this clearly violates one of the primary directives I've seen here. Let her hold the door for you, bro.

topcat2001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know how holding doors is a bad idea. The very first PUA material I got from david deangelo he recommended chivalorous stuff like that and i've been doing it since then with good results. but do it like a man. make her feel her femininity. its your door and you are guiding her through it.

MaTuA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
It's sexist. Stop doing that. Women wanted equality, it's up to men to give it to them...lumps and all. If you hold doors open for everyone, that's just being polite and I'm cool with that.
I concur. I don't open the doors for all women anymore (meen for that matter either) If I do it, I don't give much thought to it. It just reall depends if I'm having a shyttie day or not. I quit giving AF as to how a woman feels about it. They want equality, then I give them that in every sense of the word. But I don't take no lip because of it.:nono: