Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holding hands with women

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heard a female co worker talking today. I heard her say "he put his arm around me, I hate it. Yeah fine if crossing the road or something. It's the same when they hold your hand CRINGE.

I got a bit of a shock listening to that haha..because I took a woman's hand saturday night and later put my arm around her whilst walking just for kino. She was like "oh we're holding hands now" I smashed her at end of night anyway, so I don't care much...
Just thought I'd share the craic.

Personally I think it's good for abit kino

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would let her hold your hand then its okay. I dont like it but I do it If she grabs my hands.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a gesture that broadcasts ‘couple’ whether for an evening or a lifetime is dependent on the interaction.

My fiancé and I always hold hands, or he’s got his arms around me etc all the time. He likes everyone around to know I belong to him (and frankly I like that and appreciate it.)

Your colleague sounds full on 3rd wave feminist. At least now you know she’s not dateable.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls that don't like physical touch, eye contact and intimacy are hoes, they've been abused, possibly as children, which lead them to become hoes. Either way it's a red flag.

Smashed an Australian chick (she was my tenant, some of you may remember the threads), never gave me eye contact or kissed me. I actually felt used and got emotional, looking back I should have seen what it was. You live and learn. Take all experiences with women as a lesson and remember them well.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oooh, it is how I lead...Bigtime. I tend to walk fast, and when I reach my hand back and she grabs it, she might have to trot a step or two to get in step with me, I know (as does she) that I'm in charge, and she is on board with that.

Guys if you are not walking with her hand on your arm you are missing out on an excellent opportunity for Kino. If a woman is not receptive and reciprocating on that, I wouldn't waste my time. Hell, even in the car driving, ML say's " i just need to have my hand on you, I don't know why." That is the connection you want to create.

M

member160761

Heard a female co worker talking today. I heard her say "he put his arm around me, I hate it. Yeah fine if crossing the road or something. It's the same when they hold your hand CRINGE.

I got a bit of a shock listening to that haha..because I took a woman's hand saturday night and later put my arm around her whilst walking just for kino. She was like "oh we're holding hands now" I smashed her at end of night anyway, so I don't care much...
Just thought I'd share the craic.

Personally I think it's good for abit kino
I noticed girls like it more if you grab then by the waist than hold their hands in the beginning of dating. That's ****ed up. An innocent holding hands is more intimate for them than grabbing a huge piece of meat.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the arm around the shoulder. Honestly I don't like holding hands. I do it when I have a girlfriend but it's not something I ever really liked. I can't tell you why I just don't like it. Usually women are the one's that start reaching for my hand and sometimes get mad because I don't initiate (lol).

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a gesture that broadcasts ‘couple’ whether for an evening or a lifetime is dependent on the interaction.

My fiancé and I always hold hands, or he’s got his arms around me etc all the time. He likes everyone around to know I belong to him (and frankly I like that and appreciate it.)

Your colleague sounds full on 3rd wave feminist. At least now you know she’s not dateable.

Attachments

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This falls into the category of women who say "I NEED my bf to play me".

Let that sink in. I had a plate f- ing and s -ing me for years, without kissing her once! Just open the zipper and put her to work haha. Sometimes unwritten rules are set from the get go and never change.

Personally I think a man who is in tune with himself and his sexuality isnt afraid to show it. So any form of touching her is on your term, with a clear end goal. If that goal is bf-gf shyt from your end, then indeed, you may lose. The goal should be to dominate her.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yep...