Holding back sex from women

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, this is a ridiculous post and thread.

Withholding sex on purpose? Really? Anyone with an iota of DJ knowledge knows the goal is to escalate (but not too fast) to show dominance, confidence, and leadership. Plus, sex "means" more to women because they release oxytocin when they orgasm and even just by being intimate with a man (non-penetration). Oxytocin is the "bonding" hormone, so you're chances are increased of future sex sessions or landing her as a gf if you want that.

Here are my predictions on likely outcomes of withholding sex:

1- She runs to Chad or an orbiter and f*ucks him instead of you - 50%
2- She thinks you lack confidence, moxy, game, mojo, and/or sexual experience - 25%
3- She thinks you just want a platonic "friend" - 25%

So in all outcomes YOU LOSE and don't increase her attraction.

I agree with most of what @Trump said. Games are for boys and the inexperienced. If you like her, escalate and see how far you can take it without being too pushy. She'll let you know verbally or non-verbally. It's not the worst thing in the world if you don't bang a girl on the first few dates. Most aren't w*hores. Women have more to consider in sexual encounters than men, so try to understand that.

Ciao,

Dash

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found something to be good is withholding my personal satisfaction. I have a pretty good control over when I choose to bust a nut, and I have found it keeps my sex drive higher as well. It also displays an amount of control to a woman that you are not just some hapless sex monger, incapable of controlling your sexual desires, as most men (probably over 95%) are...

I have found that withholding and making her earn it drives her sex drive through the roof. For example, yesterday we went for a hike and it was it was fairly remote, so I stopped. After a bit of making out, we fvcked right there out in the open, on the trail. No blanket or anything, just literally bent her over against a tree. After she came, I eased to a stop. Told her she doesn't get it now. she was all over me the rest of the day to get me to bust a nut.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found something to be good is withholding my personal satisfaction. I have a pretty good control over when I choose to bust a nut, and I have found it keeps my sex drive higher as well. It also displays an amount of control to a woman that you are not just some hapless sex monger, incapable of controlling your sexual desires, as most men (probably over 95%) are...

I have found that withholding and making her earn it drives her sex drive through the roof. For example, yesterday we went for a hike and it was it was fairly remote, so I stopped. After a bit of making out, we fvcked right there out in the open, on the trail. No blanket or anything, just literally bent her over against a tree. After she came, I eased to a stop. Told her she doesn't get it now. she was all over me the rest of the day to get me to bust a nut.
But you still had sex........... this is another topic. Of course she wants to get you off; it will make her feel good. She is still releasing the proper hormones. It’s not like you’re withholding sex. You’re just not busting a nut.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, this is a ridiculous post and thread.

Withholding sex on purpose? Really? Anyone with an iota of DJ knowledge knows the goal is to escalate (but not too fast) to show dominance, confidence, and leadership. Plus, sex "means" more to women because they release oxytocin when they orgasm and even just by being intimate with a man (non-penetration). Oxytocin is the "bonding" hormone, so you're chances are increased of future sex sessions or landing her as a gf if you want that.

Here are my predictions on likely outcomes of withholding sex:

1- She runs to Chad or an orbiter and f*ucks him instead of you - 50%
2- She thinks you lack confidence, moxy, game, mojo, and/or sexual experience - 25%
3- She thinks you just want a platonic "friend" - 25%

So in all outcomes YOU LOSE and don't increase her attraction.

I agree with most of what @Trump said. Games are for boys and the inexperienced. If you like her, escalate and see how far you can take it without being too pushy. She'll let you know verbally or non-verbally. It's not the worst thing in the world if you don't bang a girl on the first few dates. Most aren't w*hores. Women have more to consider in sexual encounters than men, so try to understand that.

Ciao,

Dash
Part of being a DJ, is BEING outcome independent...

Who cares if she runs off with some orbiters? 90% chance she's skank trash, anyway.

If we keep sex as our main focus, we turn into orbiters, or worse...white knights.

If we make banging our goal, we will eventually turn women OFF.

Sex is overrated.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully, she would seek gratification elsewhere, otherwise she would be one dumb b!tch and dumb b!tches just aren't attractive, to me anyways. Too much mental masturbation and majoring in the minors going on. If it's gotten to the point you think you have to withhold sex from a woman as punishment or "standards", LMFAO, it's past time to boot her ass. Punish with d!ck, reward with d!ck and leave the game playing to b!tches, lest you become one.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of being a DJ, is BEING outcome independent...

Who cares if she runs off with some orbiters? 90% chance she's skank trash, anyway.

If we keep sex as our main focus, we turn into orbiters, or worse...white knights.

If we make banging our goal, we will eventually turn women OFF.

Sex is overrated.
It definitely can be. The idea and pursuit of it is more enticing than the act usually. The second I bust a nut I’m always like “why do I even care about this so much?” Almost to the point of apathy. Am I the only one who feels this way?