"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Hold on a sec, let me THINK about that...

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Florida
Well, la te da !

Way back when...I used to feel that I had to be the guy who had ALL the answers and had to show that I have them NOW...at my disposal at anytime.

Here is something that I love to do now when asked a question:

1)I realize that THERE IS NOTHING THAT SAYS THAT I HAVE TO ANSWER ANYONE'S QUESTION OR QUESTIONS.

Heck, if need be I'll just say "nah, I don't want to answer your question". Hehe.

2) I can take the time to THINK. So I can say, "hmmm, that is a good question, let me think about that for a sec".

I involve alot of body language here sometimes too. Like i will look up and put my chin in my hand and "look" like I'm thinking.
And when I have an answer I will kind of point and say "you know, I got it".

It's FUN.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top