"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Hmo!

DoTheDew

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
43
alright well from my last post if anyone remembers I told you about this HB that has a bf that lives far away that im kinda seeing...well I went to her apartment finally. Well yesterday i was over there and she was laying on her bed...so i lay go and lay on the otherside....she gets closer to me....our faces are 1.5 inches apart...obviously shes into me or she wouldnt practically be breathing down my neck....well i went in for the kiss and she took it...then she stopped for a sec....i backed away and she came after another kiss...then she stopped and goes "no no no...i cant do this i have a bf" then we go downstairs and watch a movie...the whole time shes either trying to tickle me or play with my hair or hold my hand...and at the end of the night she was like i want us to be cool still...i just dont get it!!!! WTF!

this is where you guys come in......i need to know what i need to do or say about this....:confused:

-DoTheDew
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DoTheDew

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
43
alright here is a summerization...sorry i thought you guys would want the whole story...

i met a girl, she told me she has a bf, i noticed her interest in me so I kissed her, she DID kiss me back...but now she sayin this is bad and that we shouldnt be doing this..but i still like her and she likes me...what do I do?
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by DoTheDew
alright well from my last post if anyone remembers I told you about this HB that has a bf that lives far away that im kinda seeing...well I went to her apartment finally. Well yesterday i was over there and she was laying on her bed...so i lay go and lay on the otherside....she gets closer to me....our faces are 1.5 inches apart...obviously shes into me or she wouldnt practically be breathing down my neck....well i went in for the kiss and she took it...then she stopped for a sec....i backed away and she came after another kiss...then she stopped and goes "no no no...i cant do this i have a bf" then we go downstairs and watch a movie...the whole time shes either trying to tickle me or play with my hair or hold my hand...and at the end of the night she was like i want us to be cool still...i just dont get it!!!! WTF!

this is where you guys come in......i need to know what i need to do or say about this....:confused:

-DoTheDew
No this is where you develop YOUR game. Your job is to seduce her into going along with YOUR program, not her's.

You need to make her feel ok with how she is feeling towards you. You are already there...she just needs some extra reassurance.
 

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
43
******** for,"im attracted for you but i want you to turn me on some more "

you already know that she wants to kiss you...she did kiss you! she wants things to be the same, but you dont....so change them. give her some space, but treat her the same way you've been doing, you're obviously doing something right.

giving her space, while keeping the same attitude will confuse her and she won't know whats going on... but you will. she'll start to doubt whether or not you like her, and she'll do things to make you like her again because she likes the way you make her feel...things she wouldn't normally do like kissing.

next time you see her and you're close like that, dont try to kiss her. instead just smell her and breath on the back of her neck. if you can do this for 10-15 minutes without kissing her or any kind of sexual contact will drive her wild.
 

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bay Area, CA
Dont' try to date this chick. You won't be able to trust her. Do the physical thing and move on
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
While everyone's definations are different I dont know what I would do with this chick.

On one hand she's into you, and she's definetly interested.

On the other, if something did develop what makes you think she wont start doing the same thing with another guy, and you never know about it.

I would go with it, have fun....but I dont know if I would get too attached. You dont know how much you can trust her in the future if something did happen :-/
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
I would go look for other girls. YES it is easy to know she can be an easy lay or makeout partner. But you gotta think about it for a bit, she has a dude already and you might develop feelings for her.. if she was your girl, you wouldn't find out.. why'd you want to be with this girl?

Plenty of girls man.
 

DoTheDew

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
I would go look for other girls. YES it is easy to know she can be an easy lay or makeout partner. But you gotta think about it for a bit, she has a dude already and you might develop feelings for her.. if she was your girl, you wouldn't find out.. why'd you want to be with this girl?

Plenty of girls man.
true true very fuggin true.....im just gonna stop while im ahead and work on some other girls. thanks everyone for the help
 
Top