Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hmmm. What you think.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’ve had a great conversation with a woman my age, she is 48 and I’m 52. Tell me if these are red flags for any body. She has no job so I have no idea how she supports her self because she divorced a guy that was in the military so there wasn’t much money. She lives over an hour away, but if we totally hit it off I think she could relocate.

I’m thinking go see her and see

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’ve had a great conversation with a woman my age, she is 48 and I’m 52. Tell me if these are red flags for any body. She has no job so I have no idea how she supports her self because she divorced a guy that was in the military so there wasn’t much money. She lives over an hour away, but if we totally hit it off I think she could relocate.

I’m thinking go see her and see
No job (with no apparent way of supporting herself, which is a red flag in itself, be it getting other guys to pay things for her or living off the last of her savings), way past the SMV wall and divorced. Her first order of business would be to nail you down as the provider for her escapades. You’re the money guy. You already know it’s a red flag.

KenAdams123

Reaction score
Just find out more about her situation, you're not giving us much to work with yet alone yourself. Go see her, it's only an hour drive after all, maybe lightning strikes and you really do hit it off, maybe you don't. Only 1 way to know, good luck

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No damm troll. I’ve got. Better things to do with my time.

Yes going to see her.