"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Hmmm.... Missed an opportunity today....

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
I just realized today I missed a real good opportunity that this really hot chick from one of my classes blatently gave me today...

I was walking down to see a tutor and she was coming out of the girls dorm and started to walk in my direction. I looked her straight in her eyes as I normally do with people when I am walking around, and she got this really interested look on her face as were about ready to walk past each other she says:

Her: Hey! can you stop for a minute?
Me: (stops to see what she wants)
Her: Wow, can I read your shirt? I really really like those kind of shirts...
Me: [strong serious tone] Ohhh... really....
Her: Ok, I read it. You can go now...

Well, I just walked on at this point realizing that I lost an opportunity because I didn't ACT appropiatelly at the right moment at the spur of the moment. She actually sort of caught me off guard with that, normally I have something intelligent, or ****y, or funny to say.

I'm thinking that maybe in this instance I should have taken control of the situation by playfully resisting while accusing her of being a crazy stalker girl who can't keep her eyes off of other peoples shirts or something.

Yes, I've gotten away with this before and I could have pulled that off then as well...


I can't beat myself up about it. Live and learn I guess...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
So what did your shirt say and where can I get such a shirt?

Would you really accuse of her being a stalker? Wow, I must not know what I'm doing at all.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Dapper Swindler
So what did your shirt say and where can I get such a shirt?

Would you really accuse of her being a stalker? Wow, I must not know what I'm doing at all.

It was titled "How to be a slacker"

and it had three illustrated steps on it...

1. don't work
2. borrow money from parents
3. join a grunge band

I don't really think that it was the shirt she was interested in taking the expression on her face. I believe that she had semi interest in me because several other girls in that same class have been giving my buying attraction signals, and I tend to act like a ****y smart alex in that class. Funny that while the instructor gets annoyed the girls sure seem to like the attitude.

Yes, I would have accused her of being a stalker or something else, but I can also get away with it because girls have a hard time telling if I am joking or serious and they find it interesting.

Look at these link for an example of the things I say to girls........

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57851
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55144
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57106
 

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
254
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Location
California
The first time I read this I thought you were the one asking about the shirt.

It's actually a really good ice breaker :D
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Why did she say"you can go now" if she was so interested?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Fatality
Why did she say"you can go now" if she was so interested?
Apparently she was done looking at my stupid ass shirt that no chick in her right mind would make a comment about ...

It's like I said, if I wanted to start anything I should have done something more than stand there and let her look at my shirt.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
Because she just cared about his shirt :eek:
Yes, this is a good point...

That was an alpha attitude, much like when I flipped 5 dollars at this girl that I liked when she got this big blister on her leg and told her to go buy some new pantyhose.

The attitude she displayed was the attitude I should have initially been displaying towards her.

I realized my mistake when she said "you can go now," which was my initial reasoning for making this post.
 

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
lol she treat you like **** " you can go now" give me a brake.
You did wrong by leaving whe she asked u to leave and by stoping when she asked you to stop :p

But we learn from our mistake
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Dayr0n
lol she treat you like **** " you can go now" give me a brake you did wrong by leaving whe she asked u to leave and by stoping when she asked you to stop :p

But we leanr from our mistake
Finally some one else besides me understands my mistake.

I believe what she was really doing was testing me for alpha strengths like most girls do. Other less attractive girls had some open interest in me and it would only be natural for the hotter ones to come along and try to see what I am made of and if I am really all that, emotionally speaking anyways...

Now words probably going to eventually leak to the other girls connected to her circle that I responded like a beta male.

The only way that I am going to fix this slip-up is to begin to improve myself more and not allow an instance like this to happen again.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
43
you also could have come back with some kind of remark about her staring at your chest.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Dayr0n
lol she treat you like **** " you can go now" give me a brake.
You did wrong by leaving whe she asked u to leave and by stoping when she asked you to stop :p

But we learn from our mistake
I think I really have alot to learn. If a girl stops you in the hallway what is a guy supposed to do? When she said "you can go now" what should he have said or done? Also if she expected you to hit on her right then and there isn't it possible that she might've thought that you just weren't interested since you didn't hit on her? Why would she just automatically think you were a beta male?
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
I think I really have alot to learn. If a girl stops you in the hallway what is a guy supposed to do? When she said "you can go now" what should he have said or done? Also if she expected you to hit on her right then and there isn't it possible that she might've thought that you just weren't interested since you didn't hit on her?

He should tease her a little about it and turn the impedence around on her.

Yes, you are correct. Girls also put guys in the friend zone when they assume a certain guy isn't interested ... Girls normally want to keep the people they like as atleast friends.



Why would she just automatically think you were a beta male?


Because the only real difference between an alpha male and a beta male is the way the way that a man acts. If I had turned it around on her and gave her the impedence like I normally do to girls who are testy I would have gotten further interest from her and not this "you can leave now" remark...
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
YO! Rgeere these tests are similar to the ones girls used to pull on me before they BEAT ME UP
Watch your back son, they might be trying to lower your defenses and monopolize.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
YO! Rgeere these tests are similar to the ones girls used to pull on me before they BEAT ME UP
Watch your back son, they might be trying to lower your defenses and monopolize.
I don't have a clue whether I should take you serious or not, but I'll deal with that when I get to it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
The only thing that came to my mind right off the bat would be to say....

"What am I at your beck and call? First you tell me stop....now you say leave. What's going on here?" (with a laughing smile)

Is that line not good because it puts her on a higher level? (i think it does therefore its bad).
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
I would have said, you can use me for other things too baby :D
Next time you see her look at her shirt then comment on it. then just tell her she can go. Blue 17, i think that line does put her on a pedestal. rgeere shouldn't use it because it automatically makes him the victim. Its like saying she's the princess and he's the servant. Rgerre, they tried to take me out mentally first before they tried to beat me physically. See game reconizes game
meaning I knew what they were pulling and they couldn't catch me slippin. Rgeere, I don't know what this will turn into but watch yourself. If you get smart with em like I always did, they will have you runnin around the school like carl lewis LOL.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Dementia, you're a genious. Do it Rgeere, when you get beat up, just don't go cryin to me cuz I aint gonna believe you :p
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top