"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Hmm

n00blar

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2002
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
Knoxville, TN
hmm... there is a girl that has been sending _definite_ signals or so I think. Her friend tells me that she doesn't like me anymore, however, this girl is definatly _still_ sending signals. I assumed this was another one of those lame chick tests so I handled it as if it were one... well we will see, any expert opinions?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Entity

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
USA
For some reason I get the feeling her friend likes you, and that's why she's telling you the chick is no longer interested. Seems like she is, since you are getting strong signals.
 

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
498
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
OK
define signals. What you think maybe signals may not to others. I mean does she come over and dry hump you or does she just smile when she says hi. Give some examples of what she does.
 

n00blar

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2002
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
Knoxville, TN
Signals, such as, mentioning she is lonely and has no one to go to the movies with... mentioning she is lonely and wants to go bowling... asking me what my plans are for the summer, etc etc... and yes, I know her friend likes me too.
 
Top