Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hmm... what to do!

n00blar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the correct forum for this type of post, but I'll give it a shot. If it is the wrong forum, please feel free to move it (moderators).

Well, let me first start by giving you the big picture... I have a friend (I *only* want to be friends btw) who happens to be a girl. She is bipolar and somewhat psychotic. She lives a normal life and is really nice + she can cook/clean! She is good looking too, perhaps a seven?

I recently found out about her new boyfriend. I started asking her about him and was shocked at what I heard. Listen closely you might be confused.

First, he has her convinced that he is a vampire. He told her that he has killed some, but doesn't do it much because it leaves bodies behind and that is dangerous. He says he has blood dealers. Keep in mind that this girl is bipolar/psychotic, and she is convinced that he is what he says that he is.

Second, he told her that he makes $600.00usd working five days a week. The only description of the job she gave him was it was a warehouse. I did some calculations and he has to be making atleast $120.00usd a night.

-- Here is the good part, he lives with his parents, but was just recently kicked out and is living with his friends. lol, shouldn't someone making that kind of money have his own house?

--This is good too, I gave him a call and asked him what he did at work, he sort of blew off the question. I told him to quit filling her with bull**** and back off her. He magically told her two days later that he didn't like his job and was getting a new one.

Third, he has this girl convinced that he is the love of her life. She thinks that he is the one.

--He has his license suspended for some unknown reason. He might be spending some time in jail for pending charges on assault. He is an alcoholic, so that would explain the assault. He is nineteen and she is only sixteen. He also lives sixty minutes away from her.

--Finally, to sum things up! He is a peice of trash fresh from the trailor park and he has taken advantage of the fact she is psychotic.

I want to get this guy to leave this girl alone. She is a good friend and I know that she needs serious mental help, and her parents can't afford it. If she weren't psychotic I would probably go out with her. So what should I do?

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should get an all-black costume, wear goth-death warmed over makeup (a la Marilyn Manson) and some of those vampire party teeth.

Begin being more weird than he is.

DUDE, SNAP OUT OF IT!

WTF is wrong with this picture? You wrote "Listen closely you might be confused". No sh*t to that! I read your post twice and you're right, I AM CONFUSED.

I'm confused as to what you want/see from this chick except to see yourself as some white knight coming in to rescue this depressed and confused elf. It helps that her body turns you on, so she can repay your kindness with a long term relationship of polishing your sword with her tongue.

Dude, get a grip. This is such a weird, codependent, unhealthy thing you describe and you WANT to get involved. Sheesh. You need to let others (professionals) try to make sense of crazy behavior. Not only will she resist your rescue attempts, but she'll drag your codependent wack-*ss down in the mud with her. Get a grip. Examine more closely exactly what it is you want from this girl and more importantly examine if she really wants the type of help you're contemplating.

n00blar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... lol she is only a friend dude... I don't want **** from her. I am just sort of pissed of that someone is taking advantage of a psychotic person. Yeah, you're right though... I know she would drag me down, and that is why I don't want to get involved with anything. I was just wanting your advice, like should I call some professionals or something?

RedHerring

Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite them over for dinner and cook something with alot of garlic...seriously.

And take pictures :)

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Run as far away from this chick as posible!!! She is crazy!!

NATHINNICE

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no solution

ya friend has bin pimped point blank period, its a choice she made, women like drama in there lives and your friend is a drama addict, she has built herself a make beliive world of excitement , theres nothing you can do, unless you can manipulate her to stop messing with this other dude.

Stillwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RKTek
You should get an all-black costume, wear goth-death warmed over makeup (a la Marilyn Manson) and some of those vampire party teeth.

Begin being more weird than he is.

DUDE, SNAP OUT OF IT!

WTF is wrong with this picture? You wrote "Listen closely you might be confused". No sh*t to that! I read your post twice and you're right, I AM CONFUSED.

I'm confused as to what you want/see from this chick except to see yourself as some white knight coming in to rescue this depressed and confused elf. It helps that her body turns you on, so she can repay your kindness with a long term relationship of polishing your sword with her tongue.

Dude, get a grip. This is such a weird, codependent, unhealthy thing you describe and you WANT to get involved. Sheesh. You need to let others (professionals) try to make sense of crazy behavior. Not only will she resist your rescue attempts, but she'll drag your codependent wack-*ss down in the mud with her. Get a grip. Examine more closely exactly what it is you want from this girl and more importantly examine if she really wants the type of help you're contemplating.
wtf? I just think he's trying to help her as a friend.

It's probably hurting her to be with this guy, and I think he's doing the right thing.

This is what friends are for.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't she have parents or siblings that you can tell about the situation. Let them handle it, they have a duty to no matter what's involved. You on the other hand can't do anything.

You can't beat him up, though i'm sure you would like to. It'll only get you in trouble. You can't convince her logically that he's trouble. You could manipulate her mind to get her away from him, that that wouldn't make you any better than he is.