Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hmm what should I get my gf for her b-day?

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her birth day is coming up in a few weeks... hmm

I wanna get her a b-day card and burn her a few cd's of some of her favorite bands .. What do you guys think?

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well
Step 1: Tie a bow around your Wang....

J/k

But yeah that sounds like a cool idea, make sure you make a CD with Ben Harper, Miles Davis, and Barry White(something to play during a passionate night) heh. But girls always seem too want ALOT of attention on her B-Day, even if you are a DJ you should show her alot of attention on this day.

If you like her ALOT and have been with her for a while you can get her some flowers(but this is probably a little too much)

...Yeah, so CDs and a card, good idea!

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to get something that we can share....like the last B-day present I got for a girlfriend was tickets to a concert (that I wanted to go to anyways ;)) She had a great time and she'll never forget the night...it ended up costing me about 125$ though after tickets, food, and shirts for the both of us.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rather than make her a CD of her favorite bands, I suggest you make a cd of your favorite bands for her. She'll love it, since its a part of you.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the paradox...

What a guy wants for his birthday: Most men would be satisfied with a case of beer and a BJ.

What women want for their birthday: ???

The CD thing isn't a bad idea. Maybe a few flowers or something to go with it (you know how girls like that aesthetical crap). Don't buy her condoms or spermicide or something, that might backfire. Just go with something easy enough that it wont kill more than an hour to get, yet it will require some "personal" efforts (i.e. burning songs she'd like) that'll make it stand out.

Heh...Now that I think about it, a fat tube of spermicide would be pretty funny...

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this sounds weird, but Jack Sparrow, you wouldnt happen to be in OC california, would you? ;)

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rather than make her a CD of her favorite bands, I suggest you make a cd of your favorite bands for her. She'll love it, since its a part of you.
Ha just think if your gf burned you a cd of avril lavine and chritina agulera. If someone gave me that i would either throw it out or give it to my sister...

I think you should draw her a picture!!!

Seriously i dont have much money so i would just say i got them the same thing they got me (nothing) If i did have money though concert tickets would be my pick as long as it was to something i wanted to see.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A night of hott sex. (dammit, couldn't help myself lol)

~ivan

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A present :D

well, it should be something that she can show off/talk to her friends about (HS girls are all about status and one over, as much as they try to pretend otherwise). So concert tickets are cool, this is why it should be either:
a)something expensive (but not something stupidly expensive cos then u look like a sucker)
b)something rare
c) something that appears as if you spent a long time making/thinking about/doing it
d)anything that will make her friends jealous (even soomething that will make her remember a special moment of you).
e) somehting cute

And thats the key to her heart

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man... my plan died.

I was talking to her earlier and the convo went like this:

Her: Blah blah blah teasing me blah blah blah
Me: (Playfully mood) Ahh shut it. Go listen to your emo bands
Her: Oh shut up
Me: What where those bands again? Senses Fail, Finch, and the used? Yeah I think thats it.
Her: Yeah thats right, better than your ill nino or Misfits
Me: Yeah, whatever. I bet you have all your fave bands albums.
Her: As a matter of a fact, I do.
Me thinking inside head: SON OF A B!TCH

So my plan died right there. Now 5 days til her b day.. hmm...

Help me out guys!

JSH - Can you show me an example of what you would do?
aBaZLLna - ;) Oh ya

Bombshell - LOL yah!! I'll make her a b day card that resembles that of a 1st grader ability and draw things inside it that of a 1st grader ability. Than I'll colour in crayons and write in crayons. Got the b day card party down, now just a gift...

Heizen - Orange County you mean? Na, San Bernadino County. Why ya curious?

Cablelight- Hmm.. burning songs that she likes. Sounds like a good idea. Personally, I would only get her flowers on Valentines day though.

Splinter - I'll give it some thought.
Plane - LMAO Yeah I'll be sure to tie a bow around my wang!!

Now whoever mentioned that concert thing... man that would be hard as it is. With her parents strict and all. Here, look at this thread. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55891

Well yah.. what should I do now? Well im off to sleep everyone.. good night :cool:

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
my gf and i hadnt been together that long on my bday or hers.

for her birthday i wrote her a song. lol, it sounds gay, but she loved it. i think it was cuz she really couldnt see it coming from me. it probly helped that i write songs and stuff in my free time.

o, and you said shes into those emo bands so shed like something like that.

i also recently burnt her a cd of bands i like and she said she loved it. shed lost all her cds on a plane, so i told her id burn her one of stuff i like.

as for what she gave me. head. i think it was the first time shed done it. wasnt bad for her 1st time. it also kinda meant something to me to be her first.

what can i say, im sentimental

lol, ill send u the song if u want, its way short. but i suggest something more personal

i just reread this and realized how lame writing her a song sounds. o well, too late

EDIT:
i just realized that the cd i burnt for my gf would probly work for you. if shes into senses fail and stuff like that, especially since 2 of the songs i put on it are off there unreleased album. she probly has it tho, its not that hard to get a hold of.

ill tell u what songs i picked if you really want it

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never spend too much money on a girl, i found this out the hard way. i spent over $200 on her and almost got her a $169 promise ring and she broke up with me... make sure its gonna last before you throw your money into her

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make her a coupon book. Simple, easy, practical and fun. Make some of the coupons good, like "1 kiss on the neck" or something.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wh01987
Never spend too much money on a girl, i found this out the hard way. i spent over $200 on her and almost got her a $169 promise ring and she broke up with me... make sure its gonna last before you throw your money into her
Unforunately, I found that out 2 years ago. :eek:

High NRG - Sure, please tell me.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i would say. flowers is a defenate must, then her favorite parfum, and b-day card. that should suite it nice. that will cost you at most 80-100 bucks.

Caesar20

Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest teddybear you can find in the mall?
another plus to that would me that it can't get depleted (like a parfume) so she'll always think of you when she looks at it (presumably that she is a bear-liker).

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
condoms! she'll get the hint ;)

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm too bad you can't draw... I'm cheap all I needs a pencil and paper...:D

As for her B-Day... tell her this...

"Carmine formosae, pretio capiuntur avarae; gaudeat, ut digna est, versibus illa novis"

{It's by Lygdamus, from Corpus Tibullianum(addendum)... translation from latin is Charming Girls are won by poetry, greedy ones by presents; you'll show your nature when youget these versus...}

Insert really bad, stupid poetry here...{or if you wanted to turn her on you could do E.E. Cummings "she be brand" I assure It'll get a girl wet or your money back ;) }

Anyway If you do the stupid poetry thing... Be serious... then after she's trying to be nice spring your present...[or if she likes the poetry return the present...]

So you don't have to search "she be brand" by E.E. Cummings....

she being Brand

-new;and you
know consequently a
little stiff i was
careful of her and(having

thoroughly oiled the universal
joint tested my gas felt of
her radiator made sure her springs were O.

K.)i went right to it flooded-the-carburetor cranked her

up,slipped the
clutch(and then somehow got into reverse she
kicked what
the hell)next
minute i was back in neutral tried and

again slo-wly;bare,ly nudg. ing(my

lev-er Right-
oh and her gears being in
A 1 shape passed
from low through
second-in-to-high like
greasedlightning)just as we turned the corner of Divinity

avenue i touched the accelerator and give

her the juice,good

(it

was the first ride and believe i we was
happy to see how nice she acted right up to
the last minute coming back down by the Public
Gardens i slammed on

the
internalexpanding
&
externalcontracting
brakes Bothatonce and

brought allofher tremB
-ling
to a:dead.

stand-
;Still)

from~ http://www.plagiarist.com/poetry/?wid=331

Musics always good... You could do a mixtape with her and your music together... like [your song/her song/your song/her song]

Or put in songs that remind you of her or you guys together....

Like Van Morrison's Brown Eyed Girl....

" Do you remember when we used to sing?
Sha la la la la la la la la la la te da
Sha la la la la la la la la la la te da
... la te da "

Be creative you know her better then us.... hope I helped....

Abeeda.com
Capi

-EDIT-

to the teddy bear hint... You can spray your scent{Whatever you wear around her} on the bear and then whenever she holds it she remembers you... Scent is the strongest sense attached to memory....

Don't forget to be sexual no metter what... Show her you love her... but you wanna **** her too.;)