Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hmm, long story put just read.

see ya

Reaction score
Ok what's everyone. Well this what happen to me and it's kinda ****ed up.

Ok, now i had this thing for a girl and **** but i didn't wanna show it. Well everyone knew i felt on her and she let me, and they was like you go with her ( i be like nah).So peep this, we in the computer room right, I'm over there kicking with her and her two friends , and i'm holding her hand, feeling on her ( basicaly spitt'n somekind of game). Next this other girl come over there and be like let me talk to you ( talking about the girl i has holding hands with) so she ask her did she wanna go with me and it was a yes, no, maybe so. Well she was like "i dunno". Me i'm sitting there think ***** oh well, i still got benifits*. Well from that point i'm thinking we still just friends , but she was like we boyfriend and girlfriend so i'm like cool. So everything goes cool and ****. Now like 2 weeks ago ( Friday we got out of school for christmas break) we in the class room chilling. I'm like come over her, she like nah, i'm like why so she come. So i was like what's happening ? she was like nothing. I said sit on my lap she was like nah, (nowing me i said why) she was like cause people looking. So i say so. So she sat on my lap right, i mean motherfuc|<ers started looking and like you go with her, so i'm like **** it yeah i do. so we getting ready to go and the lights goes off and she turn around and sit on my lap facing me and start kissing me so i kiss back and ****. so after that everyone was like dayum, saw that ( only 3 people seen the kissing, but you know how it goes the whole class found out). so then
everyone start calling her a hoe and bus down (which people already called her) and then we didn't talk to eachother at lunch then when we go to computer she didn't sit over there with us. ok heres the ****ed up part. now she comes over there and say i got something to tell you, i'm like what, i'm like what and she like it's bad, i was like so i dun give a ****, so she was like i can't go with you no more, so i'm thinking in ma head * damn i just got ****ted on*. so i'm like cool, so i look down and this dude say aww he about to cry, i'm like * you sick ass hell i don't got no ***** in ma blood*. so then this other girl i use to kick it with mad at me. i'm like now why you mad she playing games like i'm not gone tell you. i'm like come on ma y'all on that bull sh|t , so she like i was mad cause you went with (the girl i kissed) and that
i kissed her, i'm like oh what eva it's cool though right ? she say yeah. Then again only three people knew we brole up then the whole ****ing class knew.

someone tell me what the |=uck just happen and why, and if i wanted how could i get her back? but now i'm now intereted in here no more but how could i get her back?
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MagiKMaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude... i don't know if your black... white... asian... not a clue.. but being a ****** is definitely a state of mind (and that of speach)... i want to help with your problems.. but they're REALLY confusing the hell out of me, can you simplify or clean it up a little... please?

sorry -jc

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See ya, I see it's your first post. As a DJ, it's time to learn your first lesson. Forget about the broad. Forget about her? What? That's right. Move on. Don't talk about her, don't think about her. Just accept the fact that for whatever reason, things didn't work out between you and her, and make yourself available to the 3.2 billion other women in the world waiting for a DJ to sweep them off their feet.

Dude, I know what you're thinking. You dig this chick. You want her, not some other b*tch. I've been there. But if you came to this board for advice, this is the best advice you'll ever receive. Don't chase after her, and move on. So the next question is why?

Simple. We as DJ's let women chase after us, not the opposite. For some reason, she doesn't want to be together with you. It could be for any number of reasons. She's into another guy more than you, she's not looking for a relationship right now, and yes, it could even be that she cares more about her reputation and being seen as a slut than the guy she's got feelings for. Girls change their minds every twenty seconds. The bottom line is, she called it off. Besides, if she were really the type of girl that cares that much about what other people think of her, would you really want her that badly in the first place? I sure as hell wouldn't.

From here, concentrate on the other women at your school. This is vital. Also, take the time to read the HS DJ Bible. It's gold. Take the time to read it and it'll give you the correct mindset to handle these types of situations in the future. Third, clean up your writing bro. Like Magic said, it was tough to read.

I'd wish you good luck, but getting and having success with women has nothing to do with luck. It's all about the right amount of preparation. Prepare yourself well, and you'll be getting most any women you want in time.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by see ya

Ok, now i had this thing for a girl and **** but i didn't wanna show it. Well everyone knew i felt on her and she let me, and they was like you go with her ( i be like nah).So peep this, we in the computer room right, I'm over there kicking with her and her two friends , and i'm holding her hand, feeling on her ( basicaly spitt'n somekind of game). Next this other girl come over there and be like let me talk to you ( talking about the girl i has holding hands with) so she ask her did she wanna go with me and it was a yes, no, maybe so. Well she was like "i dunno". Me i'm sitting there think ***** oh well, i still got benifits*. Well from that point i'm thinking we still just friends , but she was like we boyfriend and girlfriend so i'm like cool. So everything goes cool and ****. Now like 2 weeks ago ( Friday we got out of school for christmas break) we in the class room chilling. I'm like come over her, she like nah, i'm like why so she come. So i was like what's happening ? she was like nothing. I said sit on my lap she was like nah, (nowing me i said why) she was like cause people looking. So i say so. So she sat on my lap right, i mean motherfuc|<ers started looking and like you go with her, so i'm like **** it yeah i do. so we getting ready to go and the lights goes off and she turn around and sit on my lap facing me and start kissing me so i kiss back and ****. so after that everyone was like dayum, saw that ( only 3 people seen the kissing, but you know how it goes the whole class found out). so then
everyone start calling her a hoe and bus down (which people already called her) and then we didn't talk to eachother at lunch then when we go to computer she didn't sit over there with us. ok heres the ****ed up part. now she comes over there and say i got something to tell you, i'm like what, i'm like what and she like it's bad, i was like so i dun give a ****, so she was like i can't go with you no more, so i'm thinking in ma head * damn i just got ****ted on*. so i'm like cool, so i look down and this dude say aww he about to cry, i'm like * you sick ass hell i don't got no ***** in ma blood*. so then this other girl i use to kick it with mad at me. i'm like now why you mad she playing games like i'm not gone tell you. i'm like come on ma y'all on that bull sh|t , so she like i was mad cause you went with (the girl i kissed) and that
i kissed her, i'm like oh what eva it's cool though right ? she say yeah. Then again only three people knew we brole up then the whole ****ing class knew.

someone tell me what the |=uck just happen and why, and if i wanted how could i get her back? but now i'm now intereted in here no more but how could i get her back?
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Woah, that's such a long post, I'm gonna post it a couple more times.

You see, it's pretty F'in annoying to read novellas like this. So annoying, in fact, that I haven't read one word of it. Do us a favor and paraphrase. If it gets a little long, maybe you could indent every so often, use proper english, and stop the run-ons. Just makes it easier to read.