Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HMM good looking guy seem to be ignored by all women

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Lets imagine if Brad Pitt had zero social skills and he was just walking around minding his own business all day. Would hot girls approach him?
You can have a six-pack and zero girls will approach you, is that how it is?

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for proving to us that looks dont ****ing matter in attracting women. I've been on both sides of the coin. All through highschool i relied on my looks to get girls, and it worked, but they were never deep relationships. Then on my 20's my hair started falling and I got very skinny. I did not get laid much, specially not by good looking girls, and I felt like ****. Then after a while i decided to work on my looks and i shaved my head and started working out. I would get compliments on my look but still girls didnt respond to me. This is because I had never had a personality.
So there you have it, looks dont get you girls. its all about how you make them feel.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Lets imagine if Brad Pitt had zero social skills and he was just walking around minding his own business all day. Would hot girls approach him?
If you're telling me to imagine a Brad pitt looking guy with aweful posture, with a serious face, and looking like he's lost in his thoughts, then I can bet that no girl will be compelled to talk to him.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
The more I think about that post, the more I think Pook just totally made that stuff up. It all worked out a little too neatly and linearly to be reality (all that "I gained 10 more pounds, now the 6s ignore me but I'm getting attention from the 7s" or whatever it is he says").

Anyway, I work with a lot of people, and the fat aggressive women hit on all the best looking guys. It gets them nowhere, but they get some attention even in the rejection, I guess.

Good Point. I get hit on by the fatties and the hotties. They want to be with a good looking guy. Hot girls will get hit on by fat, ugly, hot guys too. everybody wants someone hot no matter if you are a woman or a man. good looking guys won't be ignored. if you act like a weirdo or something you will be ignored.

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Post a pic of yourself or else I call BS.

How good looking are you? I assume you're around a 7... above average but not SUPER hot. A 7 is stuck somewhere in the middle. He is told that he is good looking, but if he doesn't socialize well with girls then he won't be getting any.

If you ARE a 9 or something then girls could be nervous to talk to you, as others have pointed out. And at that point it's not going to matter. There was one guy who was really cool and really good looking in my class. But his looks didn't matter because he sat in the back corner and didn't talk to any of the girls. But the first day of that class I was chatting up a couple of the girls and making light kino. A few weeks later I had three cute girls that would always sit around me in that class. It was the snowball effect.

The guy who was really good looking never talked to them.

PS: I have a six pack. My friends are so impressed by it they say it's a 12 pack. Let me tell you, a six pack doesn't get you ANYWHERE unless you're at a rave or at the beach, where you can walk around shirtless. Then it gets you attention. But other than that no one at a club or anywhere you go is going to know you have a six pack! Because you're wearing a shirt!

Girls on FB compliment it, but that doesn't really matter, they're just my friends. You still look like an average joe if you have a six pack. It doesn't make a 5 an 8 or anything.

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
I hate how women are programmed, wired

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the "look," of, I'll fvck almost any woman. Even if the fattie begins to think that, "this guy is coming on to me," it's still My decision whether I'll fvck her or not. She may become depressed if I withdraw after making her think I was going to give it to her ad infinitum. If she realizes that I was just teasing her, that I would NEVER fvck her, then let her get mad I don't give a fvck.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
I regard myself as reasonably good looking.
However - I have noticed an upscale in decent looking womens ioi's since I shaved my head and gave myself a harder looking edge.
Some women just aren't into overtly pretty boys.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i can tell you right now, attitude and the way you talk etc is more power than looks anyday. i'm not ugly or anything, but im not a model. i put myself maybe a 6/7 and i have a masculine look.

when i was 17-20 i had the most action ever, mainly because i was going to parties every weekend. i use to live with friends and we always had girls coming over and whatever. it was like a hang out place for everyone. very social life back then. now most girls that i met always showed high interest in me and i swear to god, i rarely made moves on girls back then. they would just throw themselves at me. for example, me and friends went to a party and i had four girls interested in me that night. two of them said i was hot, and they BOTH asked for my number. one even stole my number from her friends phone later that week. i made out with two girls that night and slept with one of those two (the owner of the house that the party was at) - i even had two girls on this trampoline poking me and flirting with me.

so i guess my point is, the girls really loved me, not my looks.. they loved my attitude and personality. i came across as a cool guy that everyone loved. i wasn't a crazy party guy or nothing. i was always chilled and laid back. i guess i came off as more mature than the other guys. there are tons of stories like this but you get the idea.

but seriously, i think it's personality/attitude, the way you carry yourself around girls is what gets them off more than looks. the way you look is just a little bonus i guess. don't get me wrong though, if you're butt ugly, it's gonna be a lot harder for you!

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the bottom line is you have to approach them. i've been going out to bars and clubs since i was 18 i'm 34 now, and i can count on one hand how many girls have ever approached me. they dont want their friends thinking they are a slut for approaching and hitting on a guy. it's ok when its the other way around, "oh, he approached me, and now i like him so it's ok." i'm not saying that good looks wont help, but for the most part it only matters to a very small % of women. your game will be the ultimate deciding factor of wether or not you get laid. you ever hear the saying you snooze you lose? if you dont approach the woman you are attracted to, somebody else will, and you will still go home alone. if you are as good looking as you say, it should only enhance your game. i suggest you just approach them and see what happens.

pink_mar-she-un

Reaction score
It's all in your head

gspshields2 said:
I don't get it, I know im better looking than most guys (no ****y).
However, all women except for completely butt ugly ones ignore me.
Is this normal?

Any other good looking guys have the same problem?
Sometimes I wish I was ugly so I don't think to myself that I can do better.
Dude, I think it's all in your head. I used to think the same way, but then realised all women are different. Some women are shy and want you to go up to them. Some women are really up front and confident and don't mind letting you know that they like you. I think you should stop thinking that there is something wrong with you, but instead have an open mind. If a good looking girl is ignoring you, just find ways to talk to her in a friendly way. If they are shy, this becomes clear from the start. Also, one way of getting girls is to makes friends with every girl you find, seriously! when you become good friends with one, you have access to the entire network. Then you can exploit the situation :D But keep this in mind, there is nothing wrong with you.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys...in the united states and probably everywhere else in the world for that matter....social status is EVERYTHING with women....it's really pathetic, but that is the truth and when you cold approach you look like a creeper in their minds unless you are really smooth and make them laugh a lot...and just show supreme confidence...

There are so many great looking guys without p&ssy because they don't have a social circle and are a bit shy... and thus women deem them as loners or nobodies.....

when you get better with women, though these rules can be by passed....i don't have a big social circle but i do have a few good friends that would have my back in any situation....i still get plenty of action, probably too much because i have gotten much much better with women in cold approach situations and in general....

to the point where i am labelled a player as soon as a woman meets me..they can just pick up on this...but the player/good with women vibe also bypasses not having a social circle...it's social proof in it's own right....and shows you can do what you want and still get what you want...and no matter what a woman says, she will always be challenged by the feeling and be attracted to it....so in other words keep trying to get better and more aggressive with women...it will pay off in the end...looks don't go that far...

especially if you live in a small town where everyone knows each other like i have almost my entire life...then social connections become EVERYTHING...no girl will want to touch you no matter how great looking you are if you are deemed a nobody...

TDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how good looking you are girls don't approach unless they're bold ive had lots of women try to get at me but they only could tell me through a friend of theirs or in very odd ways after they built up the courage its very rare for a female to approach it happens sometimes though and if you think about it women hardly ever compliment a mans looks to his face even if they think he's sexy

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
There are so many great looking guys without p&ssy because they don't have a social circle and are a bit shy... and thus women deem them as loners or nobodies.....
Bingo. Though you'd only be deemed a loner/nobody by the few women you actually make contact with, simply because if you're a bit shy and don't have a social circle then women won't know you exist in the first place.

theory816

Reaction score
Yes, Girls and guys will ignore you because they might think you are use to getting a lot of attention because of how attractive you are. Now what matters is how much you are willing to feed into that stereotype. Smile a lot so that you are approachable. Treat people how you would treat yourself. It doesn't matter how good looking you are, if you treat people like shat then that is going to bring you down from 10 to a 1. Real talk. Just as someone who is a 1 can be a 10 base on whats on the inside.

Just be yourself and be kind to others. Calling girls bottom of the barrel is disrespectful and thinking that you are too good for a girl that is a 4 is being arrogant. There is nothing wrong with not being attracted to someone but there are ways to go about it respectfully.

You say you are attractive. Then be an attractive person. Also, don't be so full of yourself, what is attractive to one person might not be attractive to another.

Approach people as friends. If you find a girl sexually attractive approach her as a friend. No one in there right mind would want to be treated as a sex object right off the bat. There is a time and place for that.

Leave the dating world a better place for other good looking guys. That means don't give them a bad rep by sleeping around and being jerks.

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate when posters say, "well maybe you're not that" When I see women with mostly below average looking men. As much as women love eye candy, that hate it at the same time....it breeds insecurity. You're probably insecure or awkward and your body language is throwing off your vibes. Like one poster said women will be quick to check you out and you have to really practice catching them. I had the same problems you did, I thought girls weren't checking me out. But I started practicing catching them and I get checked out a lot quite often, maybe not as obvious as the bigger less attractive women, but it happens. And women do approach men and ask them out I have seen it and experienced it myself more then a handful of times

Jack89

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's intimidation, most girls are more nervous than we are and don't want to be caught peeking. If you're as good looking as you claim you are you should be getting a lot of mixed signals and yes ignoring is one of them. Ignoring can be acknowledgment but refusing to show it. It's just like the poker face. Anyways like others said before you're the man, and the man's gotta make moves..

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 7 in pretty darn good looking because like one poster said...majority of the world is ugly and there is no such thing as a perfect looking person. So that rules out a 10 and I never seen a girl who was a 9 in my life.....highest I seen with a 8.5 So 7 is more then above average