Hitting the older girls...

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm done with everything in my grade and the grade below (I'm a junior this fall). I don't mean like full grown women, I'm talking like last year HS or 1st, 2nd years of college. From what I've noticed, women are generally attracted to older men, so this might prove troublesome, considering they have more to 'offer' (more muscular, 'attractive', appear to be more experienced, etc...)

For example, there's this HB9 who I'm thinking of gaming this fall (she's in italy right now). She's gonna be a senior. She's the debate club president, and I'm vice president, she knows me, but barely. How should I initiate this, same why I usually do, or are things different?

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing to change at all unless you've got game that this website doesn't suggest you have it's just a lot harder. A lot of the older girls already made there decision on younger guys, such as immature... ect ... So in other words a lot of them have already judged you.

In my opinion they don't like older guys, they like what they have. It's kind of a materialistic thing, I'm a bit younger then you so maybe you don't get this but every chick i talk to that has older guy always mentions his sweet car, awesome flat.. ect ... I even think there's a lot of bad boy attraction in it. So the thing is and this helps with any girl is to be young but act old (Sounds sad but yeah it's sadly true) What i just said is why the older guy thing becomes less apparent then when your in high school. If you've got the car and the freedom it's so much easier to get the older girls. sad but true lol.

Anyway good luck, anythings worth a shot. Just another rejection or sex haha

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although older women are much different than younger women, it doesn't mean you should change your game up. When I was 18 I was dating a 22 year old, I thought because she's older I should change my game up and treat her differently and it ended in failure. The players are different but it doesn't mean you have to change your game.

Spade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude i cant write much, but this neg helped me kiss-close a 19yr old hb9 (2yrs older)... "Your too young for me" (smirk on ur face)

Hope it helps

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never mention your age. And as said above, deflect it with humour, ****iness and negs on her.

ariet

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant hit on older girls cos our schools have uniform
uniforms give away that ur in school :(

acting older ? other than having a job and ur own place what else? cant drive drink clubb till im 18

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well your lucky that your still in hs, cuz people date older/younger guys/girls all the time (usually only 1 grade above or below).

As for college chicks, thats A LOT harder. Idk why but theres just this like invisible barrier that makes it very very hard to get with a college chick if your a senior or junior in highschool.

Following_of_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just graduated, and I'm currently dating a girl who's going into her second year in college. It's really no different.

I've dated older girls for most of my life, with the exception of one who was a year younger than me.