Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hit rock bottom

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kind of drunk right now, so I hope this post doesn't result in a lot of incoherent babbling.

Where to begin...

Okay. I've been posting on this site for awhile. Especially after my most recent relationship ended about 7 months ago. Well, initially I decided to take a few months off from dating and meeting women. I did that. But, I posted a lot because I have a lot of valuable experience to share. Although I'm not always good at getting my point across.

I studied things that I did wrong, and tried to get my inner game and confidence back to where it used to be. I came to the important realization that my inner game and confidence won't be back to where they were for quite some time. Maybe not even for a year.

Why is that? Not because of women, but other things in my life are all screwed up right now. And that hurts my confidence, attitude, and inner game.

But, I realized that I had reached a point where I already knew and understood all of this stuff. I just wanted to try a few things. Things like internet dating. Doc Love and David DeAngelo both recommended that I try internet dating. I respected their advice, so I gave it a try.

I can tell you that it didn't work at all for me. That's not to say that it's not for everyone, but it's all wrong for me.

I learned by being C & F, and being different, you'll have a lot of girls respond to you online. But, some of them will flake out, and I've been disappointed in the few who did show up. I met one tonight who was very nice, but I just didn't feel any attraction for her. Now, I'm in the ugly position of ending things or giving her the LJBF. I know that this can happen with regular first dates, but my success rate is much better with women whom I meet in person. Meeting online has so many drawbacks that I need to write a separate post on why I think it's so bad. No matter what the top dating gurus or others say, I think internet dating is just a really bad idea.

So, I went to a local bar. I hate to admit it, but I haven't gotten laid in 7 months. I haven't gone that long since I was a virgin. Admittedly, it's my own stupid fault for not stepping things up earlier.

But, I went out tonight feeling at the top of my game. And now I realize that I've hit an all time low. I've hit rock bottom. The only place to go from here is up.

I may not post much for awhile, since I have to regroup. But, now I'm inspired. When I get back out there and start DJing again, I know I'll do better than I ever have before. I'll post from time to time and let you guys know what I'm doing and what's working for me. And I won't BS you either. If I crash and burn, I'll let you know. If I go home and f*ck the prom queen, I'll let you know. I won't pull any punches or leave anything out. So, look forward to some really good posts from me in the near future. For now, I'm going to take a couple more months off from women and recapture my inner joy and basically just get my sh!t together.

It's only when we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything. - Tyler Durden

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good idea taking some time off from women. I was very depressed only three months ago, felt like I had nothing to live for (all cos' some hoe tried to use me). Then I started feeling better after thinking during those 3 months about my life.

So I date this girl, and now I've got one-itis again. Things didn't work out. I felt crap. Now I feel like I'm back where I started. Hopefully I'll get out of my slump. Going to work on my approaches without getting involved with any of them. Just get a few numbers and dates. Hopefully I succeed, else I'll feel **** again.

I know where you're coming from Clint. I've been there too. Time will heal you. Analyse all your mistakes. Forgive yourself because you are learning.

I like that quote you had from fight club:

It's only when we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything. - Tyler Durden

It's very true. When you've reached rock bottom all you can do is go up and up until you reach the top!

Good luck!
Santos

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I date this girl, and now I've got one-itis again.

The nice thing about having one-itis a second time is that you can reflect back on how/what you were thinking during your first one-itis and compare that to what you are feeling now.

You realize that it was all pretty silly to begin with and that it will pass in time.

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronin I
So I date this girl, and now I've got one-itis again.

The nice thing about having one-itis a second time is that you can reflect back on how/what you were thinking during your first one-itis and compare that to what you are feeling now.

You realize that it was all pretty silly to begin with and that it will pass in time.
Yup, my last case of one-itis happend about 6 months ago. Very recent. I look back at the first one-itis and wonder what the hell I liked about her :p. She was a total ***** who tried to use me.

This one isn't a *****, and is nice. But I hardly know her and I don't think I've "lost" anything. I've gained experience and a friend.