Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hit or not?

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
here it is... im 17 shes 14... she is very fine, umm yes some 14 y/o are hot. She pretty much offered me her virginity.. i dont want to hurt my rep ect. what should i do? I could tell her not to tel anyone but we all know thats not gonna happen.

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well couple my friends got pissed over the weekend and did **** with these 14 yr olds(no sex) from school (they're 16 turning 17 few months) and today they copped heaps of **** from the gossip spreading around...

But anyways things can be viewed differently where you're from. Also the golden rule is Half your age + 7... but thats just a silly guideline.. you don't have to take **** from anyone if you wanna bang her then bang her regardless of what other people think.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what do YOU want to do? if some tight little 14 yr old offers you her honeypot and you want it, TAKE IT! you only live once. would you rather live life to its fullest, bringing all of your dreams into a reality... or let someone else decide your fate?

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, fourteen is too young, but you should do what you want. personally i tend to shy away from the eighth graders. But that's just me.

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
dip you rally are teh funny... umm it looks like im gonna havta pass.. where i live its illegal and i dont feel like gettin charged.. the laws are very stupid tho its also illegal for a 16 y/o to have sex with a 15 y/o.. o well

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by freshintake
dip you rally are teh funny... umm it looks like im gonna havta pass.. where i live its illegal and i dont feel like gettin charged.. the laws are very stupid tho its also illegal for a 16 y/o to have sex with a 15 y/o.. o well
You gotta do what you gotta do, but the only way it's illegal is if her or her parents press charges.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see if you lived in canada, you'd have no problem with consent... its 14! :D

Go canada!

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sonick182
see if you lived in canada, you'd have no problem with consent... its 14! :D

Go canada!
All 14 year old canadians are ugly.

It was a no-brainer for the french errr i mean canadian government :)