Hit it and left it and now I want it!!

Eye

Reaction score
Ok so a few months back I get this nice 20 year old over just to watch a movie we end up ****ing around. Well I hit it a few times a while after. Awsome body, Hot just kinda stupid for me. I would play the ignore game online and just ignore her after I hit it because I didnt want to deal with it. Well I knew I had her wrapped around my finger when she said " I have never had someone not want to talk to me".

Well she finally gets pissed and knows Im playing her and stops calling and what not. Well out of no where she sends me these pics and holy **** she somehow got hotter.

So I start talking to her again but shes got a boyfriend and thinks Im a complete **** looking for ass. Well her little Bfriend ended so shes back to single and she wants to do something with me now because shes single but shes afraid Im just looking for ass, which now I will date her if necessary! LOL!

How do I go about going icing this one over? Im stopping by her work tomorrow because she wants me too and we might go out, but she keeps saying shes nervous.

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
make sure u tease the biatch saying her like u are not gonna have sex with her and stuff. because she was not nice or whatever u are not in the mood. bla bla bla bla find anything u want.

but keep touching her and making her really horny with bodylanguage (whisper slowly into her hear, so she can feel your warm breath.) then stop it, and do if as if you were not interested at all. do and stop all the time, until her ***** is soaking.

tease her until she literally begs to fcuk u.

there u are.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eye
Well out of no where she sends me these pics and holy **** she somehow got hotter.

Yeah, the "somehow" is that they're PICTURES. Anyone can take a ton of pics and have a couple that make them look really good, even better than reality. Guess which ones she sent you? She's the same girl.

Eye

Reaction score
No she changed her hair color and got super tan and I swear those tittys keep getting bigger.

So I should just take her out and tease her and then act like I dont want sex?

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eye
No she changed her hair color and got super tan and I swear those tittys keep getting bigger.

So I should just take her out and tease her and then act like I dont want sex?
I'm a big fan of running confusion on them! Make em think you want it and then make em think you dont.

You usually find out pretty quickly that they do want it. :p

Eye

Reaction score
She just called when she was on lunch. I asked her why she called and she said because you say I never call you so I am.
She wants me to stop in her work today which is by my gym. I said I would if we go out later and she said thats cool. So Ill see where it goes.

Thanks for all the info guys!!!
Well appreciated!!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a woman scorned!

That is all I am going to say

Flogger

Don Juan
Reaction score
About the pictures...

She didn't send them to you because she wants to fvck. Getting you is the goal. Fvcking you is secondary, if even in her mind at all.

Whatever you do, don't cave and admit you want her. If you do, your value will plummet.