Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

History of The Universe

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
Can you comprehend that the entire universe was created with only 25g of matter to start with?

I find this fascinating!

http://www.historyoftheuniverse.com/index.html

Have a look at this picture.

What was there before the big bang? We are expanding, in where are we expanding, and what is it we expanding in? How did it all began? I mean, the whole thing? Who made it?

Kidfabulous

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend trying to download/watch reruns of The History Channel's "The Universe". I watched it this summer, and I have to say it was one of the most mind-blowing shows I had ever seen. Great watch, and on top of that, you learn something :)

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuntmann said:
Can you comprehend that the entire universe was created with only 25g of matter to start with?

I find this fascinating!

http://www.historyoftheuniverse.com/index.html

Have a look at this picture.

What was there before the big bang? We are expanding, in where are we expanding, and what is it we expanding in? How did it all began? I mean, the whole thing? Who made it?

I dont buy the big bang theory, too many holes.

Read this searching by google:

The point i'm trying to make here is that the ratio of freon to space time curveture in a universe adhering to the rules of string theory is 1pi7sqrt3-infinity, causing a shutdown in the system approximatly 0.003 seconds after the big bang and as per the second law of thermodynamics, a cosmic heat death.....

Too many variables not counted for, nature of black holes, dark matter, the idea of what created the big bang.

Time conundrum:

Time existed at the big bang stage, so at what point was it seen to create the big bang, or why did the big bang happen, if there was no time>?

It is easier to imagine the universe has one constant, evolving, shifting, self recycling system, that simply exists and has existed forever, then to assume it just happened and in that it will end, even if it does end, what then, what is the end, surely to have an end, there is something after, even if that is nothing, then nothing had a begining and how long till nothing untill a big bang happens again.

People can try to measure it but the more the find the more holes appears, eventally they will, i think realize the system is one highly engineered peice of self recycling evolution at play, rather then some random point in history that was just 'accidental', even if it was 'accidental' then what existed before?

The universe is constantly expanding, so if that's true exactly what is it expanding to, how can it expand, what is behond to allow expansion.

one can almost acknowledge the theory of multi-universe, more then the big bang.

Giant spheres of Universe's, all collected around each other, as soon has you transcend or fly off earth, then reach the end of the expansion of our known universe you fly into another, which simply goes on for ever.

Why can that not be so?

perfectly plausable, perfectly reasonable and imo far more reasonable then 'accidental' universe theory that is full of holes.

The big bang was confirmed through expansion of the universe, there would have had to be a singlier point, but then since the universe is expanding, that singlier point would have occupied a small piece of space, eventually it expanded so this leads me to believe there was something for it to expand into and not, simply start by a sinlge molocule.

I think if you picture how life recycles life, one can almost understand the idea. Everyone thing that has been created, goes back into the recycle make-up system, even if that's in the form of gas, or atom's. Everything is churned up, spit out, made up, re-designed all carrying on constantly changing evolving and expanding, feeding off each other.

The universe imo always was and always will be, it may take different forms, but it will still exist, there was no big bang, simply evolution, there maybe a forming of this universe, but there existed another universe before, e.t.c

nakedtwister

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint you guys, but the 'universe' was actually created by God. With his mighty hand, he created the heavens, the earth and everything else.
This whole big bang thing is total bull****. There's no way time, planets and microwave ovens could've come from a big explosion of matter and heat. Where did that heat and matter come from in the first place anyways? Think about it. You can't have nothing and then all the sudden have something.

Now go back to jerking off to seven of nine, losers.

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
jonwon, it appears that physics we know today did not apply to the big bang physics. Where there wasn't four forces, but only one mega force. There wasn't gravity, weak and strong nuclear, and electrical forces.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nakedtwister said:
Sorry to disappoint you guys, but the 'universe' was actually created by God. With his mighty hand, he created the heavens, the earth and everything else.
This whole big bang thing is total bull****. There's no way time, planets and microwave ovens could've come from a big explosion of matter and heat. Where did that heat and matter come from in the first place anyways? Think about it. You can't have nothing and then all the sudden have something.

The big bang theory makes more sense than God creating the universe.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuntmann said:
jonwon, it appears that physics we know today did not apply to the big bang physics. Where there wasn't four forces, but only one mega force. There wasn't gravity, weak and strong nuclear, and electrical forces.
I hear you, but then what created the mega force?

We can take this to a core component, its foundation, who or what laid that foundation, if it just existed, why did it exist, for what purpose.

I just see theory and more theory that when analyzed seems to fall flat.

The big bang has been 'proved' by the expanding of the universe, so explain the expanding of the universe, explain the need for it, explain the process of a black hole, the reasoning behind it, explain dark matter which we are only just starting to fully understand.

The big bang theory there is still a lot to prove before I believe that has 'fact' too many holes, until they prove otherwise or prove that life just popped out of nothing'ness then I will continue to think there looking for the 'birth' when in realty there was no 'birth' there was simply change and nothing will change that for me, unless I see hard proof, undisputed proof, currently there is theory based on expanding universe facts, that are still little more then basic thinking.

And what a nice way to dispute the ideals of the big bang against current physics, by simply stating there where different forms of it at the start, even if this where true, what was before them?

if if you proved the big bang was correct, it does not even answer the true question, its simply looking at the 'birth' when it reality you cant give birth to something that is and has always been.

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think big bang suggests it came out of nothing. Just don't know from where. It could be that there is such thing as big shrink, and current laws of physics will fall apart as the universe shrinks back into something as small as it used to be before. So it's expanding and shrinking, over and over again.

Always was, always will be.

But that's as much questionable as saying it came out of nothing. How can something always just be here. Who made it.

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
nakedtwister said:
Think about it. You can't have nothing and then all the sudden have something.

OMG I can't stop laughing at this logic. Now you have to ask yourself where did God come from.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prove that God exists first and then you can answer the next question.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuntmann said:
I don't think big bang suggests it came out of nothing. Just don't know from where. It could be that there is such thing as big shrink, and current laws of physics will fall apart as the universe shrinks back into something as small as it used to be before. So it's expanding and shrinking, over and over again.

Always was, always will be.

But that's as much questionable as saying it came out of nothing. How can something always just be here. Who made it.
With a constant universe that just exists and always was, there is no need to think of a 'god' has an external force that created it.

who created the god would be the next step logical answer, then who created the creator of god, UNTIL you come to the conclusion that there was NO END, there simply was existance, who created who, add infinitum.

The fact of the matter is with a universe that exists to change, evolve and possibly de-evolve to evolve again for ever and ever, means one thing and one thing only.

We are all GOD! everything and that statement is true, we all everything is a product of something else, even at its core componant it is still 'god' and if that is what we are made of then it's most logical to state everything and nothing is god, which we are a part of, we are part of a huge WHOLE, all working in conjunction with each other, we all go back and come from the same place.

God exists everywhere, if you want to use the term God! Me i like to use the term has, shared existance for the purpose of evolution and experiance, hence good and bad, the understanding of 'self'.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Steven Hawking once said that the big bang was created from the 5th dimension!!!!

A dimension of the universe that humans can not comprehend. But some physicists believe they can see atomic level particles interacting with that dimension.

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
Universe without a beggning has a fundamental flaw. Everything in our universe, earth, sun, you name it, had a beggning, even the universe. Yet, saying that it always existed goes completely opposite of what we already know - that everything has a beggning.

If it always was there, then you can readily believe that God does exist.

I'm wondering what is nothing? I mean, universe is expanding inside something, right? What's that something?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuntmann said:
Universe without a beggning has a fundamental flaw. Everything in our universe, earth, sun, you name it, had a beggning, even the universe. Yet, saying that it always existed goes completely opposite of what we already know - that everything has a beggning.

If it always was there, then you can readily believe that God does exist.

I'm wondering what is nothing? I mean, universe is expanding inside something, right? What's that something?
The sun never had a begining, your talking about its 'birth' not it's existance.

The sun was already a part of the universe it had just not been born, hence you think the begining is the 'birth', the creation of the sun was a product of systems evolved in time, through the ever changing universe.

One can only assume in the shape of things the universe of multi-verse had a very basic core evolution system at one point, or one could assume it has always been in constant design of existance, a giant expanding system, trying out new things, removing things that are not benifical to it, recycling componants that exist, making new ones, growing, expanding, until eventually it closes up on itself and does it all again but maybe slightly different, at the core of it, everything that exists will exist then and everything that exists now will still be part of the universe.

The concept of a 5th dimension is because scientist cant imagine a universe that is self maintaining, self sustaining, a universe that exists in nothing and everything a concept that we have not fully understood, we can map its make up and its possible tools it uses to get the job done but to understand it, is to understand god, thats why scientist look at it, to understand the 'truth' the truth of the matter is, imo, it always was and always will be, all and nothing, never ending simply changing.

The 5th dimension even if that exists will become apart of the current universe has we know it, another loop in the chain of tools it uses to give 'birth' to everything in it.

If there is no birth then there is no death.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The universe is expanding in the 5th dimension. There are infinite dimensions.

Imagine you were a 2 dimension creature living on a football. You could walk forever but you would never reach the end of your universe. As we could fly forever in a straight line in our 4th dimensional world but just end up at the start because space is folded in on itself. This is because the gravity of the universe bends light in on its self.

BTW I'm not trying to say this is fact, it's just possibility.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The universe is pretty facinating.
It's a shame with all the advances we've made with science and our own educational systems that "God" is given as evidence for scientific discussions.
There is no scientific evidence that "God" exists.

A thousand years ago God was given as the explanation for almost everything, now we know otherwise.

Science Rocks!!!!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if you cant's see him, he must exist :p

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Steven Hawking once said that the big bang was created from the 5th dimension!!!!
This sounds wonderful, but it CAN'T be true...because everybody over 40 years old already knows that The 5th Dimension was an ecclectic singing group formed in the mid-sixties. Throughout their career, they had monster hits like STONED SOUL PICNIC, HAIR / LET THE SUNSHINE IN, and many others.

The scientific proof lies HERE:

http://members.aol.com/laruemccoo/fifthbio.htm

So as POWERFUL and popular as they were, I don't think it's very possible that they created the universe, though. However, they DID create hits that will LAST till time immemoriam!:cheer:

"So everyone out there in Radio-Land, thanks for listening...this is the Weekend Top 40----and I"m...KASEY CASEM." :rockon:

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
I still don't believe in universe always existed. It assumes there is such thing as infinity. Surely there is infinity in numbers. But in physical worlds, there is such thing as smallest particle. It's not infinite.

Based on this premise I tend to believe more in begging and end.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nakedtwister said:

"God did it!" is such an anti-intellectual cop out.