Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hiring Women

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good: I’ve made it to a point in my career where I now have control over some hiring decisions and can build and manage a team within my company under me. I am also recently married.

The not so good: This is a white collar industry and half of my applicants are young women. My wife pre-emptively told me not to hire any young women (lol) which is obviously illegal. Some of the young ladies have openly tried to flirt with me during job interviews. This is new territory for me altogether. I can’t discriminate but I honestly would prefer to just hire young men that I can mentor.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good: I’ve made it to a point in my career where I now have control over some hiring decisions and can build and manage a team within my company under me. I am also recently married.

The not so good: This is a white collar industry and half of my applicants are young women. My wife pre-emptively told me not to hire any young women (lol) which is obviously illegal. Some of the young ladies have openly tried to flirt with me during job interviews. This is new territory for me altogether. I can’t discriminate but I honestly would prefer to just hire young men that I can mentor.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
Do you mind mentioning what is it that you do?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How could anyone possibly know that you denied the female prospects due to their gender, unless you verbally mentioned something. Just hire males, and keep your mouth shut as to the true reason why....

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts? Suggestions?
I have owned a business for close to 13yrs and have intentionally not hired women I would be attracted to that I interact with day to day just to avoid any temptations or headaches. For office positions, I found the sweet spot to be women 40+, grown children and lean conservative. Younger generations are pretty entitled and and by the time they reach their 40's they are a little more realistic. No young children since they will always take priority and no liberal Karens for obvious reasons. Anytime I went outside those parameters it never worked out. Good Luck

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts? Suggestions?
if you don't work with them directly, then I wouldn't mind hiring women, some of them are good to work horses, but be careful from the one who looks low and unprofessional, they are walking problems, they know law is on their side and they can really make a lot of problems

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Set required work skills to include lifting 50 pounds plus, and require safety footwear, and a uniform consisting of pants and a shirt buttoned at the neck. Should eliminate the young women applying.