Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hired Women-Conflicting Views

Hired Women-a good idea for beginners

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chator56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hiring a woman to have sex w/you is anathema to most aspiring pick-up artists. It seems to go against everything they are trying to be all about, which is acquiring the ability to get free sex. Hired women are stereotypically thought of as the most manipulative of all women out there, the enemy to be avoided at all cost! So it seems a little ironic to find here and there a pick-up artist suggesting to a beginner to sleep w/a hired woman. Not in order to get trapped into becoming a "discreet gentleman" idiot, of course. But simply having sex w/ a hired woman in order to get over one's fear of an attractive woman, which is usually, deep down, some type of sexual fear. Or for sexual practice, or help in developing sexual confidence, which maybe needed in order to attract women. I was just curious what people here thought about this topic and this seemingly contradictory advice.

grr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I would never pay for sex.

But really, its simple. Take an average man of sexual inactivity. Provide him paid sex. Chances are he will have at least one girlfriend within a year of the act. Its a motivator. If we eat ice cream we're more likely to go out and get some another time. I know a friend this happened to a couple years ago. (paid sex, not ice cream)

That said, there are other options. Say, dating someone below your standards and dumping them if they never improve. I mean, yes, you should avoid getting close to people below your standards as to not pick up their bad habits, but sometimes a little step back will help build momentum to reach the next level.

And of course there's just, you know, growing a ballsack and realizing we only have so much time on this earth. :)

As for which to choose, we should concentrate on the results and not the options since being able to decide for ourselves is what makes us men. I don't begrudge anyone who pays for sex because I understand that it might improve their lives when other options seemed insurmountable to them, that's just not me.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I promised to myself I'll never have to pay for sex. And I never did. I have friends who started dating around the same time as I have, and due to their inability to communicate with women, they pay for sex constantly these days. I don't bellittle them. I'm sorry I can't help them, though.