hired gun w game?

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys this is strange situation for me ,

Theres this girl that came w guy friends. She was from out of town and she was there for like to help guys out on approach and hang out.

As soon as I met her she showed subtle IOI's and I just kept looking away, I noticed she kept looking at me and when I look at her she would hold eye contact for a long time. I was turned on by it but I tried to make it not a big deal since the other guys she was with were her friends looked at me when I looked at her back.

Weird just weird, I was like a eye contact **** block from her friends.

She actually asked me to appraoch her and how would I do it , I acted on instinct and she gave me good feedback. In which I was really atrracted to her and noticed her and Im sure she felt me I wasn't practing really.

Later on infield, in rare ocasion that I was with her , I used subtle kino and I tested out with unconcious leading , by me going to dance floor to look for sets and I just looked away and put my hand out behind my back , but not too exagerated or too far off and she grabbed it and pressed it lightly and let go.

I felt that "Its on" but it was also like gaming a hired gun w/ game. ?

I am a natural alpha especially with my body language, I project a dominant frame which game has helped me correct certain things to tone my masculinity.

I kindah somewhat pulled her by her pocket a little in to talk to her closer since it was loud venue cause I couldnt hear what she was saying and she told me "listen Im here to help out the guys OK "
I responded " OK Cool"

after that I just forgot about her and went about my business to go game in different to try out new material and get out of my comfort zone.

I didnt make eye contact and I acted distracted with her , in order to concentrate my purpose of practicing the skill.
Then I saw her and she told me to practice on her and gave me awesome feedback and really once again improved by getting me to be very sincere and genuine by which this was an inspiration for me since I honestly opened myself up by listening to her comments with out any ego.

I tried and worked nice and smooth then as I was about to leave ,I ran into a drunk girl which was awesome ,
the cutest drunk girl ever she thought I look like a WWE wrestler and told me I was hot,
She was so excited so picked her up and carried her, slapped her ass and made out with her.
I knew I could have gone home with her but that wasn't my purpose there in that time , I was having awesome fun and getting feedback on my game from the guys.

Next day , Again felt alot of sexual tension and energy so I tried to ignore her.and back off a little.

I felt that it drew her more into to me. I wasnt being mean but I wasn't being needy.

I was seeing her for the last time I was confused by my reading of her body language and emotions involved and my logical thinking. I was turned on by the way she would look at me,and her personality very solid and honest.

I hardly go wrong in reading body language as I tend to open warm approaches instantly after slight eye contact and when I read IOI's subconcoiusly something natural for me and I sense this , I assume attraction.

but this was confusing, she knew game, well and I was attracted to her.

so,I posted.

I know its contradictory but yeah I felt I was being challenged in a deeper way and my balls were on the line.
there was one part wherewe ended up together and I opened naturally and she saw I went in and did very well,the girl I demo' was attracted laugh two times. Anyways wento her for feedback and she was yeah you did well made her laugh seem invested in you etc.

then I asked her what inspired her to help out guys with their game, she said she is close to a group of guys where she lives and small town thing and they help her with relationship things and she helps them.

I was cool! then I uncounciously went into comfort with her about that passion to help and on this rare ocation genuinely conveyed connection w my life and she said after that that I should use that story for my comfort game. I just told her that I didnt make it up but that it just happen to come out of my mouth genuinely which I was.

After that I was abit upset at myself since I felt that more genuine I was conveying about myself I was doing a better job than trying too hard to build comfort.

I dunno but it was natural me at its best coming out w/o rehearsed material or scripted stuff, plus the delivery flowed smoothly.I was in shock about it and triggered me to be upset at myself.

then I saw her before I left ,
but one of the guys there in charge mentioned that I over sexxed myself by touching her pocket, and he said it funny way but in front of all the guys which I responded " Dude Im a sexual beast what can I say" in a ****y funny sort of way. I was upset a bit because a felt my descretion was violated and whatever I tried to say to myself thats no big deal all the eye contact and all IOI's she gave me.

then at the end she came up to me and she just said "you guys need advice Im on the forums",
I said in a lean back sort of way: "Hey thanks for your help this weekend. "

( I was like saying inside of me, "I dont like you in that way ,you silly" )

she hesitated after I said that and I noticed she looked like thinking about what to say next in by her body language I tried in that moment to be unaffected but felt loss deep inside, Im sure she did same way and that's why she hesitated abit worried.

then she said to me to write down my number so I did and she left.

What do you guys honestly think ?

I know she didnt want to come off easy as a slut. she was interested but she look or stare at me and touch her hair and neck neck like crazy and I bet the guys were like dude she's doing subtle IOI's what the hell is going on?

I knew she was trying to be nice and help out.
but Im soo confused.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounded like she was interested in you. If you noticed all the IOI's. Did she flirt with any of the others there?

If she is good at attracting men and knows how to do it then she was probably consciously trying to attract you which is good unless she's an attention ***** but if it was just you she was trying to attract then AW can't be the reason.

It's not too hard to believe though because you sounded like you were enjoying yourself and having a good time and women are attracted to that quality.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
Sounded like she was interested in you. If you noticed all the IOI's. Did she flirt with any of the others there?.
No man she didnt, she would talk to me smile laugh IOI's hair neck, sit across from me stare, eye contact strong. I didnt make a move not to put excuses, but out of discretion. She knew and felt I was a natural and genuine person when it came to comfort.

slaog said:
If she is good at attracting men and knows how to do it then she was probably consciously trying to attract you which is good unless she's an attention ***** but if it was just you she was trying to attract then AW can't be the reason..
I dont think she's an attraction ***** cause she would be flirting woith all of them then I'd totally no take her seriously. she seem to react when she saw me making out with the drunk cuttie she was like so into me. you know jealuosy with women triggers attraction further over the top.
That was just being me the sexual beast in the moment not being a wussy boy.

slaog said:
It's not too hard to believe though because you sounded like you were enjoying yourself and having a good time and women are attracted to that quality.
yeah she was cool, I did push pull, was cool then turned over and ignore then made her laugh and acted like she was my practicing girl but I didnt see her that way, I did what I did by instnct and she was like wow that genuine.?

well some guy might think Im making it up or im pretending or delusional but the best guys are the ones that make the move when they sense attraction from a woman and not go to waste.

yeah they are tons out there waiting to get carried away but I guess I couldnt have take it further but I thought I would compromised discretion.

1- I sensed resistance since she was with her guy friends.

2- she didnt want to look like a slut in front of these guys or anyone.

3- it would compromise her integrity I guess with her guy friends going out and ****ing some random dude (me).

All I say is that either they were fake it wasnt gonna get her anywhere anyways.

if they were real IOI's she felt hesitant and resistance on her situation.

If I see her again fine , if not then I guess I'll do like in Hollywood... The show must go on.

DJKid

Banned
Reaction score
Something that has worked for me is the notion taught to salesman, it's that of "Assuming the Sale"

Basically this means that no matter what a girl does just assume it is an IOI and that she is interested. You then won't have any hesitation that would show lack of confidence and you'll be able to go for it with your natural game. If it turns out she wasn't interested.... so what? You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain.

In your case... I think you did a great job teasing this girl and her buying temperature is way up. If you got the digits I'd try and close it

PulpFiction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently she won't call you :p

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like an advertisement for a PUA seminar. I think it's good for you to focus on the "game" somewhat, but where I believe you can make the most progress is "inner" game, that is inner confidence, and self improvement including physical.