"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

hinge bait and switch

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
I know I have been pretty vocal about my hatred for online dating, but I created a hinge profile to take my mind off the disaster that the stock market has become, just so I am distracted with something instead of looking at my stocks all day. I liked this girl's picture and she matched herself with me. then I go wow I got a match. but wait a minute, I don't remember this girl. looking at the texts in her profile, I remembered the girl that I liked. the girl that I liked was a different girl. different race. completely different person. what kind of scam is this? is this someone in nigeria trying to ask me to invest in their business? but why change the pictures to do that? why not stick with the original pictures? or the girl is hoping I won't notice? the problem is both girls are equally as hot, it's not like a fat girl is trying to pass herself off as hot.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Could just be a scammer, run the pics through google reverse image search.
 

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
Could just be a scammer, run the pics through google reverse image search.
still doesn't make sense that they would change the pictures. if it's a scammer, why not just stick with the original pictures?
 
M

member160292

Guest
Someone simply just matched with you and you’re being Inspector Gadget. I don’t think OLD is for you…

Trolling these forums?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top