HILARIOUS story. please read

jack knife

Don Juan
Reaction score
so there's this girl. HB6-7. we start hanging out at parties and stuff, and I find out through my friends that she just got out of a long term relationship (2+ years) and is just looking for a good time.

so I meet her again at a party. she is pretty tipsy, and all over me. my ankle is broken at the time (it's still broken...) and so I'm on crutches and can't move around much. I use it as an excuse to gt out of the party, so she and I head back to my place. we go into my room and talk for a bit, and then something happened where I looked away from her for about 30 seconds. well when I looked back she had stripped from the waist down and was waiting for me spread eagle. so I did what any male wouuld have done and railed her for an hour and a half.

well as we're falling asleep in my bed, I take my vicadin for the night (for my foot), and on top of having mindblowing sex I am exhausted. right as I'm falling asleep, this girl looks at me, lets out a little cough... and then pukes everywhere. all over me, all over my sheets... and then passes out to leave me to clean up with only one good foot.

it doesn't end there!!

we meet up at another party like a week or so later. she wants to come over again and I figure why not. well we're hanging out at the party and then I lose track of her. I leave the party and call her to ask what's up. she says..

"I found out a dirty secret about you."

I'm like what? anyway she says she found out something terrble about me and says she doesn't want to talk to me. so I tell her goodnight and hang out.

I find out later that she found out I hooked up w/ one of her friends. my buddy asks her why that upset her, and she says..

"I don't know. I figured he would have told me."
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

long story short. crazy ***** who is "looking for a good time" and pukes all over me after presenting herself spread eagle, decides she doesn't like me because I got to second base with one of her friends without telling her about it first.

women!

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
=)

Chicks are nuts man.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was on the rebound man.
She didn't want a relationship so she found a reason to not talk to you.

About the throwing up thing... My senior year...
One of my friends threw up on this girl right before he was about to get some. hahahahaha 2 days later at school... EVERYONE bugged him about it. I went up to the girl when she walked past our chill spot and was like "I gotta tell ya something, BLAAAAAAH." I called dude Stan from Southpark for the longest time.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jack knife said:
so there's this girl. HB6-7. we start hanging out at parties and stuff, and I find out through my friends that she just got out of a long term relationship (2+ years) and is just looking for a good time.

so I meet her again at a party. she is pretty tipsy, and all over me. my ankle is broken at the time (it's still broken...) and so I'm on crutches and can't move around much. I use it as an excuse to gt out of the party, so she and I head back to my place. we go into my room and talk for a bit, and then something happened where I looked away from her for about 30 seconds. well when I looked back she had stripped from the waist down and was waiting for me spread eagle. so I did what any male wouuld have done and railed her for an hour and a half.

well as we're falling asleep in my bed, I take my vicadin for the night (for my foot), and on top of having mindblowing sex I am exhausted. right as I'm falling asleep, this girl looks at me, lets out a little cough... and then pukes everywhere. all over me, all over my sheets... and then passes out to leave me to clean up with only one good foot.

it doesn't end there!!

we meet up at another party like a week or so later. she wants to come over again and I figure why not. well we're hanging out at the party and then I lose track of her. I leave the party and call her to ask what's up. she says..

"I found out a dirty secret about you."

I'm like what? anyway she says she found out something terrble about me and says she doesn't want to talk to me. so I tell her goodnight and hang out.

I find out later that she found out I hooked up w/ one of her friends. my buddy asks her why that upset her, and she says..

"I don't know. I figured he would have told me."
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

long story short. crazy ***** who is "looking for a good time" and pukes all over me after presenting herself spread eagle, decides she doesn't like me because I got to second base with one of her friends without telling her about it first.

women!
Hahaha, wow!

Screw her, you had your fun, go find someone else and do it again!

jack knife

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just thought it was hilarious that she expected me to tell her that I messed around with her friend.

we talked a bit the other day and she said she was bing dumb and wasn't really upset anymore. but I don't plan on bringing her over ever again.