"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Hilarious rejections

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Case #1: I talked to this girl at the club for awhile and then asked for her number. She told me that she doesn't have a cell. I said, "That's alright because I want your home number." She then told me that she is never home! I had a good laugh and told her that that was the lamest excuse I've ever heard. I said that I wanted to hear her tell me to my face, "I don't want to give you my goddamn number." She insisted that she is never home and started to grab for my pen, saying that I could try to call. I said 'that's lame" and walked off while she sat there with a dumbfounded look on her face.

Case #2: I met this girl in my dance class and when I asked, she gave me her number with no hesitation. When I called a week later, her roommate told me that she moved to another dorm room!! (This is the middle of the semester). Riiiiight.
When I danced with her the next week, I joked around about how her roommate *said* she got kicked out of her dorm for coming in drunk in the middle of the night and puking on her sleeping people. She repeated that she moved, in an apologetic tone, but *curiously* never offered her new number. NEXT!

Half the fun of asking for numbers is hearing the whoppers these ladies come up with when they don't want to give the digits.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Case #2: I met this girl in my dance class and when I asked, she gave me her number with no hesitation. When I called a week later, her roommate told me that she moved to another dorm room!! (This is the middle of the semester). Riiiiight.
A friend of mine switched housing four times last semester.
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
I'm not saying it doesn't happen but it's awfully suspicious to give someone your number on Thursday without telling them you are moving on Monday. Then she didn't bring it up in class until I joked around about it. The girl was BSing.
 
Top