Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hilarious gold digger dating profile - Looking for a "REAL MAN" (who pays her bills)

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
35 year old woman, divorced, with kids:

What can I say about me with out adding too much cream to the coffee. Hmmm. Well I'm sweet, funny, ambitious. People consider me very outgoing and down to earth. I go to the gym at least three times a week to stay fit. Love to travel to blue waters and fish. I also love to cook all kinds of food. I keep my mani and pedi up to date, but dont mind gettting my hands d*rty if I get a flat tire. My mom is from Mexico and my father from my home town (Brownsville). I'm a single mother of two beautiful daughters (7,16) I got pregnant at a very young age, but that made me independent and wise. Ive had bad luck with men. Here where I'm from there is a lot of selfish jerks that expect for the woman to pay half the bills and pay for her own food. Not that i cant pay for my own food, but come on, where are all the gentleman now a days. I'm done with that BS. I consider myself a fit good looking woman that can have a man that treats me like a queen not like a room mate.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet she looks like she’s in her mid 40’s.

So she got pumped and dumped several times when she was younger. Shows she has incredibly poor judgment. Any man would treat her like a toilet.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mid 30s with kids, even if she was decent looking and self sufficient she would still be a BB at the most.

Personally I find such kind of people to be junk, far from investment worthy.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how my friends and associates and family ever got married. There are those still married and happy, on the surface. I only know a handful close to me who are Not married. People at a distance, yeah, single and totally independent. I come from the Bible Belt originally though.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how my friends and associates and family ever got married. There are those still married and happy, on the surface. I only know a handful close to me who are Not married. People at a distance, yeah, single and totally independent. I come from the Bible Belt originally though.
Everyone is not crushed and cucked in marriage...

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sh*t is exactly why I instantly dismiss women over 29 and single moms:

Love to travel to blue waters and fish.

Translation: Take me out on your boat, and of course pay for everything.

I also love to cook all kinds of food.

Translation: I'm horrible at communication because I can't even list a single specific thing that I cook.

I keep my mani and pedi up to date

Translation: I don't relate to men very well because if I did, I wouldn't use phrases like "mani" & "pedi". It's guaranteed that I won't think about things from your perspective at all, because that means there's less time for me to think about myself.

Ive had bad luck with men.
Translation: quality men stay far away from me for some unknown reason.

Here where I'm from there is a lot of selfish jerks that expect for the woman to pay half the bills and pay for her own food.
It's not selfish that someone who takes up half of the resources should pay their share. And she wants a dude with a boat that pays for all of her sh*t? lol

Not that i cant pay for my own food, but come on, where are all the gentleman now a days. I'm done with that BS. I consider myself a fit good looking woman that can have a man that treats me like a queen not like a room mate.
I personally HATE people who say "now a days".

I also hate entitled women who only bring demands and kids to the table, with her only asset being her "hot body" that's going to start rapidly declining soon. I don't think she realizes that the high quality man that she's seeking is going to have options that are younger, more attractive, and childless as her competition. Again, another woman who is ignoring reality. We all know that those who ignore reality will soon be destroyed by it.

Ultimately, this is why I prefer dating women in college; there's less baggage overall, they're reasonably intelligent, FUN, don't have smelly kids that limit her time, dates are cheaper, and college aged women are easily impressed by the lifestyle I live.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For guys it's been about booty calls but lately a lot of women trying for foodie calls, hence the reason why I never do dinner on first dates.

This gal at best is a beat, bitter sugar baby that would fare better on sugar daddy sites.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She managed to put every red flag in one description about herself. Not that I'd ever bother reading the bull**** that women write on their dating profiles anyway - I don't care about the delusions of people that I'm never going to meet.