"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Highschool, the easiest/best time to DJ? I missed my chance lol

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Man. I'm 20 now, and as I look back to highschool. I wish I had known about this site! All those hot girls would have been so much easier to understand/get if I knew how to become what I've always wanted to be. Now that they're all gone on their seperate paths in life, you can't just track them down (they probably wouldn't recognize me if I did haha). I'm telling all of you youngsters out there, highschool is the absolute easiest and best time to practice this stuff. I kick myself everyday for being such a clueless idiot with girls through most of my highschool time.

I'm not saying that it's hopeless now, obviously there are tons of places to meet chicks. However, highschool was the easiest by far, with a really good selection too. If I can go back in time a few years and be the same person as I am today, I would be the mack of my school!

it's frusterating but hey, some of us just catch on late.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
No, college is.

Stop dwelling in the past and realize that the easiest time for you is going to be right now.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
College is MUCH easier...Hotter girls, better parties, more freedom.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
High School is probably the best time to start being a DJ but college is the best time to be the DJ. Many more women in college and parties:D
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
no way dude, hs girls are immature hoes, if you dj or do stuff with lots of girls rumors fly, and ur rep goes down the drain, and most girls also have their minds made up about you already since you've been going to school for 9-12 year, I cant wait for COLLEGE!
 

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2002
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Location
North East, USA
High School - 0 Girlfriends and 1 case of friend zone oneitus

College - Gone out with 7 for varying amounts of times so far :D

I'm not into bagging 20 chicks a month, but man, it is really easy to get college girls! I've literally had to dodge a few that liked me, but I didn't. Sometimes I wish I had a second shot at HS, because with what I know now, I bet I could have gotten what was considered one of the hottest 3 girls in our grade. She ended up going out with a freckle faced dufus, and even then I thought, "I'm better then this bozo" lol. But my fault then was lack of action. Not so anymore.

However, as others mentioned, focus on the now, march into the future!
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
Well guys, no sh!t if you knew this now it would be great. Everyone knows that. But it is what you Do NOW that matters.

I love college. No cliques. More BETTER LOOKING girls. More freedom and more fun.



P.S. I am thinking about stopping by my old HS one day, seein how many chicks i could tease ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top