"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Highschool; asking for friend?

climbing4508

New Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
26
There's a girl I semi know from school that I really like and lately have started flirting more with. We went to an outside of school event and I met one of her best friends there. I've never seen this girl before but she knew a lot about me, like my full name which I thought was unusual. They asked me if I wanted to ditch the event with them and go eat and we ended up at a local restaurant. The friend then literally interrogated me by asking if I had a girlfriend, liked anyone at school and wanted to know what my type is, or if an event I was planning on doing in the future involved a girl. This happened a number of times. The girl I liked was always quiet during this part of the conversation. The friend (girl asking me) has a boyfriend and I had only met her so I don't think she think she liked me in that way. I assume she was asking for the girl I like? Is this likely? She isn't shy so Im not sure why she wouldn't do it herself tho. We are in highschool btw and I've never had a girlfriend but I like this girl so advice on what to do next would be helpful.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
Go ask her, why wouldher friend ask you all these questions. Ask her if she wants to spend time with you, or just tell her you like her. Its probably obvious they are trying to set you up with her. Ask her to the movies or something.
 
Top