“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Highly Successful Club Approach

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Hey all. I am going to share with you one of my club tatics, its no secret but works for me. Doing this has giving me at least a 9/10 success rate.

I like to call it "Postin up." When I go to a club, I like to dance. But not everybody is good at it or does like to, so this is good for those who don't.

Depending on the club you go to, find a traffic area. Like from the dance floor to the bar or to the rest rooms. Sometimes some clubs are small and pack wall to wall this will not work well. Other clubs that have two dance floors or are large then its pretty good.

Then just post up, good too, like you own the place. Not like a loser leaning against the wall with one leg bent against it and your opposite hand in your pocket while the other one is snapping fingers to the music. LOL.

Then the Eye contact comes into play. This will determine your next move. Now I expect you all to know when a girl is interested in a club type atmostphere. Its more forward then in the street when they look away quickly (most likey to be shy). Here you will get the LOOK or good EC when she is walking towards you. But make sure she sees you. Make it no surprise.

Then when she is about to pass you simply say "Hey."

B!tch shields are up, so if you miss read her then she will simply ignore you. Now if she is interested, she will stop.

I know we have all see people hitting on women in the clubs. They will try to grab their arm or walk along with them. So girls are use to ignoring men. As so it makes them uncomforable when some guy they don't like is walking next to them basically following them around. Goes for when you get in their space and they are not interested, they just might give you a fake number just to get rid of you. Or you might look back to see that no neck dude they call Bad-T standing there wondering why you hitting on his girl. But hey if you can read them right then go for it. These ways have worked for me, but usually flakes.

Now when she stops, you can ask her how she is doing and who she is with? So if she says BF then you don't waste your time. Then you can follow up with where they stay. If they are from out of state or far away consider going GUNWITCH, if not already. Introduce yourself.

Then from there spit your game, pimp it up mack it down, dance, hit. quit. forget., whatever. Have Fun.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
I agree, the postin' up method works well in a larger club that has a couple of floors or a couple of rooms at least. It hasn't worked for me at all in the smaller clubs or bars. In those instances you have to put yourself out there a little more.
 
Top