Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High Value men don't use online dating.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is total bull****.

You meet women any time, any place, any where, in any matter. This includes online dating. In major markets, online dating astronomically increases the volume of women you have access to. You're nuts not to take advantage of it.
Clearly you lack reading comprhesnion

What part of location and "the town I live in" don't you get?

The women in my town are hotter in person, than on any online dating app

I didn't say major markets of course it's gonna be different if you do it in NYC ala @guru1000 style

I'm talking about a small Midwestern town with less than half a million people, please learn to read OP

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly you lack reading comprhesnion

What part of location and "the town I live in" don't you get?

The women in my town are hotter in person, than on any online dating app

I didn't say major markets of course it's gonna be different if you do it in NYC ala @guru1000 style

I'm talking about a small Midwestern town with less than half a million people, please learn to read OP
Your situation is not special. It's a numbers game.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you don't care if you are high value or not but just find you can hit a ton of acceptable a$$ through OLD?

I couldn't give a monkey's uncle where I fit in the SMV scale but I am currently banging a remarkably pretty woman a decade younger than me.

Who gives a shyt? I care more about my toenails than the fact BIGKING8000 can score hotter chicks than me. Seriously, does that kind of shyt rule your life?

True self confidence says you don't care, keep pushing for that approval fellas.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
What if you don't care if you are high value or not but just find you can hit a ton of acceptable a$$ through OLD?

I couldn't give a monkey's uncle where I fit in the SMV scale but I am currently banging a remarkably pretty woman a decade younger than me.

Who gives a shyt?
"decade younger than me" now i know why women in my age flake on me

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"decade younger than me" now i know why women in my age flake on me
She's 2 years younger than you.

Sad fact is, I would have appreciated her more at your age. I used to get giddy thrills just kissing a chick at 26. Nowadays, it's great to have some pretty chick but sex is not quite the be all and end all of life. neither is the girl on your arm.

As soon as you need it less, it comes to you.

You can still bang 18-20 years olds. I can't. Well, I don't even try. I'd just be a social outcast if I did.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
If you were truly a high value man you wouldn't need to resort to online dating because you'd already have a stable of high value women through your high value social circles lining up to date you.
That makes no sense. What does being "high value" have to do with "high value women" and "high value social circles?"

You can be a surgeon and still not know how to attract women. You can be a billionaire and still not be able to get married. You can be a famous Director and still be a virgin.

You guys keep equating thing to another when they have nothing to do with each other. "Because you are A, you HAVE TO have B." Ridiculous.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
With 1,200 posts in less than a year on this forum, you ain't that busy. That's a lot of posts per day. Your time isn't as in demand as you think it is.
Idiotic statement of the year.

If you have time to check your email, you have time for SoSuave. Unless you're a very slow reader and typer. You must be lol.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
It's easy to talk the talk but let's be honest you dare wouldn't post the pictures of the chicks you bag online

Not everyone on the board is @bradd80 and that's no diss to brad cause we have seen the quality of tail he pulls online

but some of you blokes sure talk like him...smh
I don't go there. Pics of myself and the hoes I sleep with stay private.

Also, don't need to prove anything. You can take my posts or leave them. Don't care!

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
it is true that high value men often have enough women in their social circle, but what if they dont have? you will call them low value?

deaderinred

Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is pure ****. Dont care if there are some quality women sprinkled here and there. Its a waste of time and i rather be doing something more productive than give validation to internet *****s. Any male who engages women through the internet i consider weak, period.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were truly a high value man you wouldn't need to resort to online dating because you'd already have a stable of high value women through your high value social circles lining up to date you.

High value women aren't found on online dating sites unless you consider taking anything you can get high value.
And if didn't have balls, I'd be my niece's aunt ...

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

High value women aren't found on online dating sites unless you consider taking anything you can get high value.
I'm not so sure about this. Amante and Guru seem to have it down to a science. The profile and how its constructed does a lot of the work for them. Being lazy about women is pretty smart. If these two are killing it sitting at a desk and you are out approaching women and working harder by far, well...who is being smart.
I even read a recent post about how and what Guru does to look younger in person. He seems to be kicking it. He said he was more than willing to share what he knows. Free education. I read a couple of old threads how Amante was helping a "Dave" guy and was going out of his way to help.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This OP has it totally backwards. It's only high value men like Amante Silvestre who can use OLD effectively and should use it at all. We are not women, we don't get free boatloads of offers just for having a d!ck. You want model-level looks, good pictures in good settings, and enough status for her to be able to tell her girlfriends about you. If that guy is not you, then you need to assess whether you could ever become that guy or if it's physically impossible for you to have the needed looks. If you can, get to work and then get on OLD. If you either can't change enough or won't put in the needed work, then just accept that and uninstall OLD to put your energy into something that'll reciprocate.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a guy can cold approach girls on the street and regularly have his choice with 8's and 9's, does that make him better, worse, or the same than another guy who uses OLD and has his choice with 8's and 9's? Why would one be any better or worse than the other? The outcome is the same.

The goal isn't the method. The goal is achieving satisfaction, abundance, and choice with the women you find the most attractive, right? Why would the way in which you achieve that matter? Social circle, cold approach, OLD, **** dungeons..... whatever.

Having said that, for 97% of guys, OLD is a recipe for disaster. Whether they consciously see it or not, or whether they are willing to admit it or not, most guys see OLD as an "easy" way to bypass the hard work required to improve themselves to become a real man... the kind of man that has his choice with women. But instead, what actually happens is that they fail in OLD worse than they failed in real life, and then they become upset about it and look for something external to blame, when in fact the problem always was, and still is internal. If you are thirsty, uncalibrated, haven't worked hard on your confidence, appearance, attitude, and social skills, you'll fail no matter which mechanism you use to meet women. In cold approach, you must have the confidence and unshakable belief in yourself that no girl rejecting you can hurt you. In online dating, you must have even thicker skin, because by the numbers, the attractiveness of women you are likely to match with will be far lower than in good real-life cold approaches. If you haven't developed yourself, you will begin to think the best you can get are 4's because that's all you match with on OLD. And even 70% of those 4's may flake on you if your game isn't tight. To Amante's point, you may find that diamond in the rough, but unless you are totally secure, can withstand months of sh*t-matches and flakes to get there, and you have abundance through other means, it simply isn't worth it and it will only cut you down.

I'm personally not a big fan of OLD, but if it works for some people, more power to them.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'd rather have men on Sosuave acquire real life social skills, be really good at it and only then use OLD as a tool.

I got the feeling that many men here are socially awkward who then rely on OLD hoping to bypass social interactions but often failed in the long run even when they do get dates....women keep dropping them as can be seen through the numerous threads.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
OLD is a huge platform, and there are all kinds of women on it.

When a man starts a thread like this, claiming all women online are garbage, it is only because garbage was all he could get. That’s HIS experience.

I see right through that sh*t.

These guys would not be so down on OLD if they had the patience and the goods to hold out for that one woman every now and again who comes along with a little quality.

I have met women on there that went to Harvard, MIT, Princeton, etc. Masters degrees and PHDs in medicine and law. Attractive, never married. No kids.

95% of the women on OLD who contact me I ignore. Even attractive ones. I wait for the right ones to initiate.

In the meantime, I’m out there IRL doing the same thing everyone else here is.

If OLD isn’t your only source and you have the patience and abundance mentality to wait for the better ones to come along, OLD isn’t that bad at all.

If you’re thirsty, use OLD as a main source and will date any half decent face regardless of the baggage attached, then yeah, OLD sucks.

It’s not about OLD at all. It’s about who you are, what you’re capable of, what extent you must reaort to it and to what standard you hold for yourself in the process.

There is no reason why a man of higher quality cannot use OLD in a restrictive manner to optimize his success.
Agree, to a point. However, you really cannot compare your pics to the average dude on OLD. Most of us have seen your face. We know what you look like. No reason why you wouldn't be pulling in the most attractive. Not brown noising, just stating the obvious.