Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High testosterone attracts femininity

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No problem with what the OP posted but it's really not that complicated.

Plan things you want to do... have fun.... don't try to impress her.

The minute you stop being a little selfish and start caring about what she wants is when you start losing her. So if you are dressing and behaving is such a way that you are not comfortable with you are doing things in an effort to impress her. I think I've said this a thousand times and will say it again. WOMEN ARE NOT FVCKING STUPID. If you are putting on a act, she will know this unless she is VERY young or very drunk.

Women want men that are who they are and then she can figure out if she wants to go along: women do not want men that are pretending to be something they are not because they know you can't keep it up.

This sort of thing works for the OP because this is how he is... it is not going to work for someone that isn't. I do believe you can fake it until you make it, but it's a LOOOOOG process, you aren't going to get this with coaching alone. You have to BECOME this person.. that takes practice, a lot of practice... it also means you are going to have to abandon your friends because they are not going to like that you have turned into something else.
This is true. Yet I would almost say: “put on act, promise her the world, UNTIL you get her PREGNANT, THEN be the man you want to be.”

I’ve said it before; by the time the man becomes what he what’s to be, the “young, hot, fertile” girl is already gone. So he’s put in all that time and effort on himself and is left with divorced, older, fatter, or uglier women. No one’s fault, just a fact of life,

Ideally Sosuave should say: “Manipulate the girl when she is young and lock her in somehow; so by the time she is older and realizes she could have done much better, it’s too late.”

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ideally Sosuave should say: “Manipulate the girl when she is young and lock her in somehow; so by the time she is older and realizes she could have done much better, it’s too late.”
Once we've hit peak saturation of young men raised by single mothers it'll happen

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you’re a bit of a smart ass with the Uber driver who is driving you around.

Finishing touches:
Black clothing, designer brands
Leather jacket, nice watch
Some kind of jewellery or a ring or necklace, but not so much that it’s feminine
Nice. Run your mouth at service people to demean them so you look superior, because they can't talk back, and dress like a douchebag. Alpha as fvck brah.

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like a movie script of bull**** the horny teens in the story try to 'score' with Wendy.
Leather jacket is almost as cringe as a fedora these days, unless you ride.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s funny but it really works: the leather jacket/shades look gets me opened aggressively by girls all the time in the club.

I seriously would prefer wearing sunglasses everytime im out in public regardless if it's day or night time. Always got haters who are going to say why shades at night? blah blah. I will tell you why. Because they are comfortable asf.

Many times i just don't like strangers looking at me. Especially if im drinking or high. **** em. Going to just make it my new style 24/7 from now on.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. Run your mouth at service people to demean them so you look superior, because they can't talk back, and dress like a douchebag. Alpha as fvck brah.

Uber drivers in the US are cool for the most part. In other countries though i noticed they will always try to be chatting up your girl in their local language right in front of you the whole drive because they know you cant keep up language wise. Especially latin american countries. It's usually just innocent sounding type **** but we all know what's up. Major sign of disrespect. Latin men are very aggressive.

Im always thinking dude just stfu do your job and drive. I always 1 star them for that and cite the reason. One guy last week i had to tell him yo quiero tu no hablas por favor. We both started raising our voices and the girl i was with ofcourse said i was a bit rude.

I dgaf. I dont hire uber drivers to hear them talking. I pay them to get me from point A to point B. One of these days im going to lose my cool and swing on one of them down here.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uber drivers in the US are cool for the most part. In other countries though i noticed they will always try to be chatting up your girl in their local language right in front of you the whole drive because they know you cant keep up language wise. Especially latin american countries. It's usually just innocent sounding type **** but we all know what's up. Major sign of disrespect. Latin men are very aggressive.

Im always thinking dude just stfu do your job and drive. I always 1 star them for that and cite the reason. One guy last week i had to tell him yo quiero tu no hablas por favor. We both started raising our voices and the girl i was with ofcourse said i was a bit rude.

I dgaf. I dont hire uber drivers to hear them talking. I pay them to get me from point A to point B. One of these days im going to lose my cool and swing on one of them down here.
this is an issue for sure when language is different. choices are to learn more of the language or ignore it. uber or taxi driver or another short-term service just ignore it; albeit depending on the mood it can be diff to ignore, but just ignore it all the same. if it's a guy you interact with repeatedly, avoid him when the girl is with you. ultimately this is a measure of the girl, she knows you don't speak it. obviously never ltr a girl that is doing that TO YOU. again obviously make eye contact in the proper way with the guy, the other tactic you can use is to strike a different conversation with the girl and keep that going, not that easy to do if your mood is off. usually, this issue occurs if you're being quiet and the two start chatting.

another idea depending on how your setup is, keep a couple of assistants or two with you. if it's the right assistant they know how to cut that crap out pronto. also can help be eyes for you so you can have more fun.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely agree. This is a thread I posted back in 2010. I was only 20 at the time. Wild.

I pretty much say the exact same thing.