“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

High School

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
IF everyone in highschool is insecure and you are one of the only confident ones what happens?

Just a curiousity.

I've noticed that highschoolers are confused and seem almost intimidated by confident individuals who don't conform and think outside the box of there highschool.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
" With great power comes great responsibilty. "

- Zordon, to the Power Rangers in the first episode

BBB
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
Ahh B3 that was such a good episode. That pig monster was such an assh*le, and then when the rangers finally killed him, Rita threw her wand into the ground and made him all big. Pissed me off. Rita was such a b*tch. good times
 

RAGE

New Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
39
wasnt that quote origionaly from JFK or regan or some other president? i dont think it first appeared from the damn power rangers.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Idaho
well, then all the insecure people act um... insecure and get jealous and try to tear the confident ones' confidence away
 

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by Ninjitsu
well, then all the insecure people act um... insecure and get jealous and try to tear the confident ones' confidence away
Its happening to me...And they aren't winning.:cool:
 

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Oh, yeah. We are winning. I was walking with one of my girls after our hour lunch break, and some guy comes up and starts waslking inbetween us and startes talking to her. I just go to the other side and walk up a head, look back smile at the girl, and smiles back, we both share a smile, and he leaves red faced! It was great....
 

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
" With great power comes great responsibilty. "

- Zordon, to the Power Rangers in the first episode

BBB
I thought the quote originated from Stan Lee......
what spiderman's uncle said to him before he died......

*shrug*

what does it matter ;)
 
Top