"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

High School Mods, Please See

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
Hi guys, could you click on the edit button for this (my) post and copy all of the code under the line and then go to the edit button for the high school bible and paste it into that post (and delete the rest). Thanks a ton.

------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for some simple answers before you start to get serious about your life, or simply refuse to sort through the plethora of knowledge found in the full bible? Look no further!


The Mission of The New Don Juan
What Women Really Want
Self Improvement
Technique
Character
Approaching
The Date
Miscellaneous


This collection of posts is property of SoSuave.com and may not, by way of trade or otherwise circulated and copied onto other competing sites, books, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of SoSuave.com.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
The new Bible?!
EDIT: I should have looked at the actual sectiosn beofre makin an assumption,eh?
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
Do you want this on the bible, or in your Mini - Bible which is also stickied?
I'm gonna take a stab and say it's his mini-bible, since Matrix is doing the main bible. That, plus this is the same format as his Mini-Bible.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
Sorry man I had computer problems... I'll fix it for you !

:)
Come on man, get on the ball! :D ;)
 
Top