"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

High school girls are not worth it.

Poppin' Tags

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Springfield, IL
HAHAHA riiiiiiight im sure you're WAY too suave for HS girls. hahaha! That is a very nice way to put it when you cant get any girls.... "Im too suave and mature for them." I'm suave and mature and it drives immature stupid HS girls INSANE. Its you not the girls. Sorry.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Poppin' Tags
HAHAHA riiiiiiight im sure you're WAY too suave for HS girls. hahaha! That is a very nice way to put it when you cant get any girls.... "Im too suave and mature for them." I'm suave and mature and it drives immature stupid HS girls INSANE. Its you not the girls. Sorry.
Cool, thanks.
 
Top