Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High School First Date Frame

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all thanks to each of you for your thoughts. This situation came up and I thought wait! I know a bunch of people who can be enormously helpful on this issue! You guys!

For those that are curious my son attends a military academy much like President Trump did. He expects to go to college at one of the military academies (West Point, Naval Academy, Air Force, etc.) and he is diligently focused on that, making great grades, playing varsity sports, sits first chair in the band, leadership roles, and he is very good with people. He has a natural gift in that way. He is a natural leader and many of the upper class young men gravitate to him and respect him. He is well liked and the other young men listen when he speaks. The teachers and administration compliment his maturity and behavior all the time. So he's disciplined and on the right track in that way.

But it is also very important that he learns to be his own man and deeply respect himself. Its my and his dad's job to give him training wheels and guidance but also to allow him space to grow and fail. As @sazc and others have pointed out he should not tolerate disrespectful behavior from others. I see my role as a parent to include guiding him (not dictating to him) in regards to the type of behavior he would do well to encourage, and that which he would do well to avoid. But I also believe my son must be the one to decide what course of action to take and then live with the natural consequences of that decision. So I'm going to offer guidance and stay out of it. This is his dad's view as well.

Last evening I spoke to him after his game and I told him I did not like the way this girl is putting demands on him, and that I think her behavior is sh!tty and disrespectful. I reminded him not to let anyone else manipulate him (because that is what she is trying to do) and I also reminded him that some of the girls may brag among their friends about events like this and then try to act like demanding princesses because these boys are seen as "rich" boys etc. So we went over all that. My 12 year old daughter pulls the sh1t tests too from time to time @stringpuller so I know the date's behavior is not uncommon. But my ex thinks she gets a pass because she is a high school girl o_O. So yes my ex is rather clueless about how adroit teenage girls are at manipulation. He doesn't buy it even when our own daughter pulls sh1t tests (ugh). But I do and I reel her in on the regular.

I'll let you know what shakes out today once my son communicates with his date. I did ask him if there are other girls he can ask, he said sure, and that he is going to think it over and decide what to do.

This is literally his first date he has asked out, ever. So if you're gonna learn gentlemen, might as well learn from the get-go. I'll let the board know how it turns out.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeExcellent- now that the boys of SoSuave have you lined out on how to handle this situation, Step 2 is to take that ex-husband out back and set him straight. He needs to overhaul his complete mindset before your boy grows up to be a needy little faggot.

Keep up the good work! :cool:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeExcellent- now that the boys of SoSuave have you lined out on how to handle this situation, Step 2 is to take that ex-husband out back and set him straight. He needs to overhaul his complete mindset before your boy grows up to be a needy little faggot.

Keep up the good work! :cool:
Thanks Howie. I agree 100%. Its funny. I have the same frustration as you guys do with blue pilled men/beta men who are your friends. I can't MAKE my ex think differently. Believe me I have tried and I keep trying. I don't think he wants to see it and that's the trouble. I am starting to hear him talk more about red pill etc. and I think that is healthy. He has to find it of his own volition. I can't drag him kicking and screaming.

I will know more once my son makes his decision. And then the natural consequences will follow whatever he chooses to do. I see it as a watermark experience in a way. How he handles this situation will tell me a fair amount about how well my son is understanding social dynamics and where things should be reinforced and/or improved.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: My son called his date and told her that none of his friends wanted to go to the dance with his date's friend who has a boyfriend. His date then backed out of going.

He told her cool, he would take someone else without getting upset at all. He kept level headed.

He's spent his own money on two tickets to the dinner they do as part of this event.

He's asking someone else today. Sheesh what a lesson right off the bat.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: My son called his date and told her that none of his friends wanted to go to the dance with his date's friend who has a boyfriend. His date then backed out of going.

He told her cool, he would take someone else without getting upset at all. He kept level headed.

He's spent his own money on two tickets to the dinner they do as part of this event.

He's asking someone else today. Sheesh what a lesson right off the bat.
Your son sounds like he has a lot of good going for him. A lesson right off the bat but handled properly by him. He can and will do better than a selfish self centered brat.

Cudos to him (and his coach)