"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

High Interest Level Question?

biobotz1001

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
This might be an odd question, but I'm wondering if you guys have any pointers on dealing with a girl with a really high interest level. It seems wasteful to mess up something that is already going well.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Yep.

Read the BIBLE.
 

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
421
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by biobotz1001
This might be an odd question, but I'm wondering if you guys have any pointers on dealing with a girl with a really high interest level. It seems wasteful to mess up something that is already going well.
The bible has everything you need to know (link at the top of the page).
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Stay calm, Be A Challenge.
 

biobotz1001

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
where

Which post is about dating people who have a really high interest level. I've already read the bible and don't really want to read the whole thing again just to find one post on one topic. If you could direct me to that portion I'd be appreciative.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top