“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

High interest level from an attractive 4 foot 11 inch woman

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2023
Messages
389
Reaction score
64
I am 6 foot 3 inches tall and the last woman I was in a relationship with was 5 foot 6 inches tall. Will dating this shorter woman be any different; and if so, in what ways? Also, this woman is only 23 and I am 62.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,868
Reaction score
2,511
I’m 6’2. First time I had sex after my separation she was 4’11, seemed to really help when she was giving me head. No issues on the sex side. Also fun to say I fvcked a legal midget
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
She wants to give her sons a fighting chance. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
 
Top