Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High HIGH Quality law firm teacher... (tips from vets only)

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok then, so I have responded to some treads in some raw and to the point way. Based on my knowledge and experience. Im looking the same from the vets over here. Shoot!
Ok so here the facts, ill list them with 0 to none explanation:
This woman is my law teacher (im close to graduate, around a year or so). She s 27 with a kid.
Some flirting has been going on and her interest has raised exponentially. We share some weird taste for this author nobody knows. I gave her a book she reading now etc etc.
Im not the best since this class pretty ****ty to my purposes, but not the worst.
Im younger than her and make less money than her (she owns a law firm)
Shes fine fine FINE, but not the type to brag about it or try hard to be (IG and FB wise).
Toughts on how to continue from this point on (this weekend was about to ask her out for a casual lunch, we finish class around 2pm every Sat but a guy came along talkin nonsense so I wasnt gonna ask right there). THOUGHTS IN GENERAL, not the type of ''' have an abundance mindset '' nor '' get on your purpose '' bc I have a rotation and I am working on mine, but this high high quality, toughts???

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not a vet on here, but a year away from graduation from LAW SCHOOL. HELL NO. Don't do anything to screw it up! Forget her. Having a law degree and being a lawyer you will be rewarded in the future and have the choosing's of other fine women.

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good **** Stormrider. Valid points for a different situation. Aint no validation around here my man not to worry, read again the points . Still looking for that vet tip.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a short fling with my english professor when I was 18. But she wrote her number on my term paper. She used plausible deniability (an excuse to be alone that doesn't mention sex). She wanted me to teach her something. I forgot what it was. In fact, every girl that number closed me that year used plausible deniability. It's female game. If she wanted to be alone with you she would have already given you an excuse, in my experience.

I've never been in a situation where there was clear interest and the woman didn't throw me a pretense to be alone with her so that I could jump through her window and escalate. When women like me, they actually help me out. A LOT. I don't have to be a mind reader and figure everything out by myself or go to some online forum and ask random strangers for advice. The way I look at it, if she really wanted it, it would have been clear. Anything short of clear interest is validation. Seduction isn't something you do to a mannequin. She has a mind of her own.

I am not saying I have never tried to escalate without clear intentions from the woman's part. I have. And it's always led to awkward moments and rejection. In her mind it's like "Okay where did that come from? I never gave you a clear sign. Flirting and attention means nothing." There was never a time in my life where I was able to summon some magical game to seduce women if they weren't already trying to seduce me.

Guy's underestimate women's need for validation. They are shameless in that department. Until she gives you an excuse to be alone with her where something can escalate, you really have nothing. Well, you do have something. Your role is to serve her and validate her. You are a tool in her ego validation ecosystem.
this is definitely not an absolute. i worked with a girl at a trading job and she deliberately picked her desk to be on the opposite side of the room from mine because she didn't want to be distracted by me(she confessed this to me after many months of seeing each other). people would always go take lunches together so one day i went with her and some coworkers. the next day i asked her if she wanted to take a walk, she was receptive and agreed. easy banter and jokes, then when we were chilling at a park on the water i looked at the view and said 'you know i really want to kiss you but i don't want to get fired'. she immediately latched onto me and shoved her tongue in my mouth, we fell and were rolling around the grass like a couple horny teens with our tongues deep in each other's throats. every day after that we would leave for lunch together, sneak into a locker room of a university a few buildings down where she used to study, and fuuck like rabbits. that locker room floor is covered with my gentleman relish.

anyway point is she showed zero signs from the start and even deliberately sat away from me so she could focus on her work. even when she was receptive to my invite it was in a friendly way, i saw no real signs aside from her being a little more excited than i expected, and i took a massive risk by saying what i did by the water. it paid off and i think if you get good at really feeling women out the chances are 50/50 or higher. if a girl rejects in such a situation i say "ah well... that's the only chance you're gonna get. i hate to do this but i'm putting you in the friend zone, it's for your own good." just something stupid and funny like that to avoid awkwardness, then forget about her.

OP this is a high risk situation. from what you've described she's just being a friendly teacher and she could easily get your ass kicked out if you do something stupid. i would polarize this women asap to avoid any mistakes or wasted time. don't ask for something lame like a lunch. ask her for something more personal where the answer will tell you her intentions right away. tell her about a good bar by your place and ask her if she wants to grab a drink to unwind. pick an evening time so she has time to go get dolled up. her response will immediately tell you if she's only been a friendly teacher or if she has any real sexual interest in you. if she declines without a counteroffer then forget about it. if her counteroffer is something friendly like a coffee or lunch then she's just being a friendly teacher. if she accepts without resistance then you're pretty much in. meet up at the bar, banter, play some pool or something stupid, make some stupid joke or excuse to test touch, gauge her response, if it's positive again you can pretty much say anything and go in for the kiss.

if this sounds daunting then don't do any of it. this requires hot guy smoothness and confidence. you have to know you're the shiit and act like it, but in a humble sexy seductive way.

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
E.P .. Will do man. Class ends actually around 2pm every saturday so to take it from there to a nice ''where you can talk'' bar, some pool like you said too would be classic. Im smooth enough for it and my college is not actually very strict nor she is lol. Will do. I'll keep yall posted

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
E.P .. Will do man. Class ends actually around 2pm every saturday so to take it from there to a nice ''where you can talk'' bar, some pool like you said too would be classic. Im smooth enough for it and my college is not actually very strict nor she is lol. Will do. I'll keep yall posted
that's pretty early imo. i would offer something in the evening, that way your intent is obvious. and everyone is hornier in the evenings. you want to polarize, not keep wondering. if you get a positive response it'll give you nice confidence boost that will only help with your swagger when you meet up. but do whatever you want you know the situation better than anyone here.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet there's a 99.99% probability she is going to let you down gently. But hey, if I am wrong, then that means you got laid, so that's all that matters I guess. But this is sosuave so my expectations aren't high.

I've actually been in HUNDREDS of these situations and each one the interest level was extremely high to the point where all I had to do was practically fall into her window. That's how it is in social circles. You let the women come to you because there is a lot of risk involved. She has to pursue you and give you the open window to escalate. You don't know what she has to protect - her reputation being one of them.

But if you think you can seduce her, then by all means, let's see what you got young buck.

P.S. The real reason why I think you have a 99% probability of blowing it is because you used the words "HIGH HIGH quality" when you haven't even gone on a date yet. That type of attitude is not going to help you act non needy and chill. She needs to give you a lot of investment and compliance before you can even think about valuing her that much.

You seduce like a younger man. With reckless abandonment. Admirable. But mistaken.
Good point. She might take off her top and her tits drag on the ground, or she might want to bite your diick off and put it in a jar. Qualify or disqualify without mercy.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true ishhhh. But you just laid the foundations pretty good. Where I live its a pretty tropical/ small country that can turn a going home to change up and going back downtown a nightmare. Will apply pressure my friend. Keep u posted
I could tell immediately that you were not in the USA. Hot, 27 yo law school teachers do not exist here.

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Little did I know I was about to receive a response from Rollo, Mystery, AMS himself whoever you want to mention. How you call a woman who not even 30 and got her law firm. Not High quality ( besides the fact she hot to the point of not trying)
About the reputation, she a substitute who not coming back if you need to know ALL the specifics.
But appreciate the great positivity again " it's so sure my expectations are low" then wtf are you doing here. Honestly
There another tread that reads, why people leave so suave. Well I see why know

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How you call a woman who not even 30 and got her law firm. Not High quality ( besides the fact she hot to the point of not trying)
Quality is about character and baggage, not wealth. You don't know who she is.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet there's a 99.99% probability she is going to let you down gently. But hey, if I am wrong, then that means you got laid, so that's all that matters I guess. But this is sosuave so my expectations aren't high.

I've actually been in HUNDREDS of these situations and each one the interest level was extremely high to the point where all I had to do was practically fall into her window. That's how it is in social circles. You let the women come to you because there is a lot of risk involved. She has to pursue you and give you the open window to escalate. You don't know what she has to protect - her reputation being one of them.

But if you think you can seduce her, then by all means, let's see what you got young buck.

P.S. The real reason why I think you have a 99% probability of blowing it is because you used the words "HIGH HIGH quality" when you haven't even gone on a date yet. That type of attitude is not going to help you act non needy and chill. She needs to give you a lot of investment and compliance before you can even think about valuing her that much.

You seduce like a younger man. With reckless abandonment. Admirable. But mistaken.
So in my experience when they want you its obvious and theres nothing to figure out. She backbends to please you. What has not worked for me is strong pursuit from me. Proving my worth. Treating her better. That has not worked. Is this your experience?