Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High Endurance commercial

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Man having a shower, you hear his g/f's voice

"So if you wanted to sleep with one of my friends, which one would it be? Ivy, Janet, Paige?" So they switch to the guy in the shower, who's looking like a trapped animal. She adds, "Honey, don't worry, I won't be mad. It's Paige, right?"

My intial thought ALL OF THEM

Never let a women trap you into this kind of conversation. She's playing a game with you that you can't win. Well thats not the truth, you can always win. But in order to do so, you have to change the game. Turn it around and play your own game, by your own rules.

C&F is one of the best ways to get out of this tests she will always play. Finally after a while, she'll know you truly are a Master DJ and that she should just be happier than a pig in sh1t that she has landed you.

However if your eventually in a LTR with this women, you will have to have intimate/important conversations ... but have them on your terms. You start the conversation, you control where it goes. I talk about other women all the time in front of my g/f, I'll act like a DJ as if she isn't there or just one of the boys.

Now its gotten to the point where we talk about who is hotter. But under NO circumstances do we ever have the same conversation about me. Double standards are allowed. A DJ can do things a good loving women would never do. Its that simple. Be the man.

It builds up the value in her mind and the perception that I am still desirable to other women and that she must keep me happy if she wants to keep me. Never stop building attraction whether you've been together 1 minute, 1 month, 1 year, or a lifetime.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:

"So if you wanted to sleep with one of my friends, which one would it be? Ivy, Janet, Paige?" So they switch to the guy in the shower, who's looking like a trapped animal. She adds, "Honey, don't worry, I won't be mad. It's Paige, right?"
The Vulpine response:

"Why? Are you trying to hook up a 3-way? Do you have the hots for Paige?"

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'baby girl, I already slept with all of your friends. Glad to see they can keep a secret!" lol.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:

My intial thought ALL OF THEM

Never let a women trap you into this kind of conversation. She's playing a game with you that you can't win.
Here is how you destroy that bear trap before it slams shut on you. You need balls of steel however. This plan is not for the faint hearted.

You ," Let me think about that for a minute . Get some coffee and come back in 60 seconds."

She," Hmmm, OK" (She stands there in silence. You say nothing for the longest time ...the control in now in your hands )

You then say, " OK ,honey. Frankly if I absolutely HAD to fuk another woman I would choose Marissa."

She says, with rising anxiety in her tone," Who is Marissa ?."

You, " Oh, just an attractive woman at the office ..one floor up in Marketing. She's probably not single though.
Didn't you meet her at the Christmas party?"

BY this time your G/f is in a panic because her trap has been destroyed and her anxiety is through the roof because you took the convo up a dangerous side alley.

Invent your own variation of this response if your girl sets a trap for you.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humour can be used to deflect this though.

"Every single one of them babe! At the same time! Me and your Dad were talking about tag teaming them the other day and your mother said she was going to film it.

It was actually going to be your birthday present from all of us. You just ruined the surprise. Have you been talking to your friends again? "

Its either going to defuse the situation or blow up. If it defuses it she was feeling insecure. If it blows up she was looking for a fight. After which you can calmly tell her that if she cant take a joke then she can find someone else to entertain her and you walk out on her.

The phone will ring after a day or so. Or maybe not. Who knows. I go through women like I go through underwear these days. Im done trying to figure it out.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I remember that commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HUsO_RY5GM

I like jophil's response, and I can definitely see myself saying something like it. However, not many guys will be able to pull it off because saying something like what jo suggested not only takes some massive steel balls but also requires a hilarious and playful personality.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I like Jophils response as well. My response was more of the humour classical avoidance in a playful way but Jo really takes the sh1t test and turns it on her, great reversal.

The OP correlates though to avoiding converstations like never talking about how many partners you've had in the past, they are some great ways to avoid the convo and great ways of turning it around.

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, women tend to play these mind games. Some variation of the Vulpine response is probably best. I wouldn't under any circumstances name any of her friends though. She will interpret that in all sorts of werid ways, none of which will be good for you.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"So if you wanted to sleep with one of my friends, which one would it be? Ivy, Janet, Paige?"
"Hmmm,..I dunno, which one do you think would be less inclined to ask me dumbsh!t questions like this after I came in her mouth?"

Juando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I'm getting close to nexting because she is slow putting out, tries to test me by asking me details of what I'm doing with other women.
Changing the subject and use of humor has not discouraged her from coming back for more with this routine.
Since she's not a gf, any suggestions for pushing her jealousy/envy buttons?
Not to teach her a lesson, but to up my chances of hitting it...

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juando said:
A girl I'm getting close to nexting because she is slow putting out, tries to test me by asking me details of what I'm doing with other women.
Changing the subject and use of humor has not discouraged her from coming back for more with this routine.
Since she's not a gf, any suggestions for pushing her jealousy/envy buttons?
Not to teach her a lesson, but to up my chances of hitting it...
Maybe some guys older than me can give you better advice (because you're twice my age) but here is what I would do.

I would go into details of what I do sexually with other women. I would start describing feelings and use metaphors (i.e. as soon as my finger touched the inside of her hip, she squealed letting out a breath of pleasure) and basically get her hot and heavy with my descriptions. Make stuff up if you have to but if you can make her sexually excited with just using stories, then I believe you may have a chance at hitting it.

realsmoothie,

I don't know if you live under a rock but lot of people including girls are impressionable and ignorantly think that what is on TV must be correct. So if they see commercials like these, they think it's ok to annoy your guy by asking him dumb questions. Not to mention younger generation who is glued to the TV 24/7 will pick up bad habits and mannerisms by watching commercials like these.