“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

high chance of nexted, by an UG girl... a 3, blow to the confidence

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
0
LMAO, the girl used excuses like "my girlfriend is still studying for her exam so I can't go with you to the movie" so you guys might be right!

:D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Soulman

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by es_mer8
Ugly girls I think don't go out on dates because they think any attempt by a man is either a joke or the man is taking pity on them or both.
I turned down a date with a hot chick because I thought she had to be joking, turns out she wasn't. Damn I'm an idiot.
 

AkiraZero

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by The Soulman
I turned down a date with a hot chick because I thought she had to be joking, turns out she wasn't. Damn I'm an idiot.
why didn't u suicide
 

The Soulman

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AkiraZero
why didn't u suicide
Because I enjoy mocking really stupid people like you. I just can't give it up, no matter how much I despair I can always laugh at the stupid.
 

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
0
soulman,

you should give another shot to another HB and let us know how it goes :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top