"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Hideous women from Tinder gives crabs to 139 men

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
A Mississippi court ruled on Friday that 139 men suing a woman they all met individually on Tinder could pursue their claims as a class action.

George Pradesh Gadkari, 41, the plaintiff representing the group of 139 men ranging from 18 to 83 years of age, claims they all had unprotected sexual intercourse with Maggie Thompson, 53, who intentionally gave them pubic lice, also known as crabs.
crabs-tinder.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
That doesn't sound so bad. It's not like they got herpes or AIDS. What do you expect? You have unprotected sex with a stranger like that there is always going to be risks. It goes with the territory. This makes guys look bad when you start crying and suing about stuff like that.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I am amazed this woman could find 1 dude to put his dic in her.....let alone 139.

She is truly hideous. I guess that goes to show how hard up, weak and disgusting the average beta male is out there in the real world.
 

rart

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2019
Messages
121
Reaction score
161
Age
48
"ranging from 18 to 83" . Men all ages will stick their dyks in most disgusting places :))
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT


View attachment 5538

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
How a 139 different dudes could f uck this is beyond me. I mean, seriously. Hippos and whales seem to get sex more than the average dude these days. How times have changed..
 

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
Guys— seriously?? This is Weekly World News. Same tabloid that runs the Batboy headlines, or “Elvis found alive in Anarctica!” There is literally an article on this website about a half human half chimp baby complete with a badly photoshopped picture.

I know we’re all chomping at the bit for any opportunity to ridicule modern dating and women, but let’s check our fact sources first lol.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
How a 139 different dudes could f uck this is beyond me. I mean, seriously. Hippos and whales seem to get sex more than the average dude these days. How times have changed..
If she went with guys with such an age discrepancy, then it doesn't sound like she's very selective. Its not like she went with 139 virile and youthful chads. I mean would you go with an 83 year old woman, or even feel comfortable with an 18 year old girl?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
and that is the reason you screen, and don't just tip your pen on every ink well you find, or in this case arpoon the whale, really is forbidden for a reason
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
If she went with guys with such an age discrepancy, then it doesn't sound like she's very selective. Its not like she went with 139 virile and youthful chads. I mean would you go with an 83 year old woman, or even feel comfortable with an 18 year old girl?
The site is all fake. It's worst than he Daily Mail it seems. All the articles are actually fake.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I wonder what timeframe she boned 139? Even in her condition, she could literally get it done in a month period or less if she was so inclined.
 

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
Does everyone else know this article is completely fake and made-up, or is the joke now on me? There is no woman in Mississippi who banged 139 guys on Tinder? There is no class action lawsuit? None of these people exist? This never happened?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark


View attachment 5538

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
If they banged that disgusting ugly walrus then they all deserved to get the crabs..
Scary part is that they doesn't seemed to learned anything from it.
Just saying..
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
The site is all fake. It's worst than he Daily Mail it seems. All the articles are actually fake.
Dunno.

This sounds legit:

 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
The tag at the top of their page (including above the “article” OP posted) clearly reads:

World News Daily Report
Where facts don’t matter
Yep, Wikipedia is clued in also -

World News Daily Report (WNDR) is a satirical fake news website purporting to be an American Jewish Zionist newspaper based in Tel Aviv and dedicated to covering biblical archeology news and other mysteries around the Globe

Time to get back to reality OP…
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46


View attachment 5538

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Who on earth would find that disgusting blubber whale attractive?
 

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2020
Messages
621
Reaction score
464
Any guy that f!cked this woman should have seen that coming.... hahahah
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top