Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hidden meaning of common words by woman

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually found this post by this girl I'm interested on fb lol...very true

Truth...
Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 8:47pm
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4)Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . That will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The correct response to all of these would be: 'shut the **** up'

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
The correct response to all of these would be: 'shut the **** up'
ha ha...Ill give it go next time, then ill get back to you :up:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
:down:
Looks to me like this stupid b!tch cant say what she means, sucks to be her .

(4)Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
Or what? I'll get tired of a passive aggressive chick who thinks I give a sh!t about her opinion and end up showing her the door?

tsmith2334 said:
nice post, threadstarter repped
Negged.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo this post is depressing, give some tips..

and if a chick says that ****, do you think i will really care and try to recover the relationship for her sorry ass (ill prolly feel bad for a while but o well)

to be honost, i only care about what a chick thinks, says or does when im in the begining stages and have a chance with her. other than that, fukk her