Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hickeys

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like having hickeys. Call it immature or a high school thing but they look hot morning after.

So now I have a couple of hickeys from two different girls.

I have two dates today as well. I usually cover hickeys with a concealer before a date.

What's your opinion are they too immature/attention seeking or the pre-selection bias overpowers that anyway?

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hickeys are super neato in 3rd grade, or as an adult on the Labia.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually cover hickeys with a concealer before a date.
Why?
I never do that.
Having the kissing/sucking marks on your neck etc.. It works great as a booster because it sets in several factors like:
1.) It shows that other girls like you e.g. pre-selected
2.) Sets off female competition anxiety as it shows her too that other girls want you too.
3.) To them; they think you're bad boi/player and most chicks dig that even though they say the opposite ha ha.
4.) Obviously shows that you don't give f'uck and that she is not the only chick you're dating.

Last edited:

TheProspect

Reaction score
I like having hickeys. Call it immature or a high school thing but they look hot morning after.

So now I have a couple of hickeys from two different girls.

I have two dates today as well. I usually cover hickeys with a concealer before a date.

What's your opinion are they too immature/attention seeking or the pre-selection bias overpowers that anyway?
Personally I don't like giving or receiving hickeys, I think they're tacky and it seems like something young teenagers do.

That being said, I instruct fitness & yoga classes in a heated environment (so I'm often shirtless) and sometimes forget I have scratches on my back, chest, and arms from the night before lol. How the chicks in class perceive it could go either way, but I'm not using to implicitly demonstrate I get laid.

I think that if you receive hickeys or scratches as the result of some good sex and you like it, then good for you -- to each their own. On the other hand, if your intention of receiving them and displaying them to other women is to make a certain impression, then I'd say that behaviour is both attention seeking and, to an extent, qualifying yourself (which is not necessarily a negative thing).

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't give them but its been my experience that women like to give them, presumably to mark their man, or whatever.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? 15?
No woman with standards or substance will see this as a sexual calling card.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My fwb used to apologize profusely for giving me hickies. I told her it was good advertising. She hasn’t given me any since. Make of that what you will.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like them because I'm not in high school anymore.
It's very difficult to hide when you're constantly dealing with people in public.

I knew guys in my class back in HS that would use the vacuum cleaner method.
They would use the detachable tube portion of the vacuum cleaner and press it up against their neck.
Voilà!

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the kind of girl you are trying to attract.

Some will dig it. Others will think it's silly. Ask the ladies what they think about them on your date, lol?