Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hi. Please rate this woman

Jolil2019

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

Please give honest opinions of the following woman, just off her physical beauty. I would have put her around HB 6-7. What are your opinions? I'm curious....

Two images - One on her every day state. The other with makes up, Instagram filters etc

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yuk. Why would one use that for old pic? No smiling. Regardless of looks that person doesn't look happy maybe in drugs. If she was an hb7 and had sad look like that I wouldn't go for it even.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
OP removes the pics. Classic.
4 is pushing it. That second photo he posted she looked a bit better but it was a classic OLD type pic that makes the girl look far better than she really is.

That's why I always try and get their numbers and text. Then I can do a reverse lookup and get their full name and then look them on facebook and see if they're a land whale or not. A few weeks ago I was texting with a doctor from match. So with her number I got her last name. Looked her up on facebook and she was HB5 at the most. Hell no! Didn't look like her match pics.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
4 is pushing it. That second photo he posted she looked a bit better but it was a classic OLD type pic that makes the girl look far better than she really is.

That's why I always try and get their numbers and text. Then I can do a reverse lookup and get their full name and then look them on facebook and see if they're a land whale or not. A few weeks ago I was texting with a doctor from match. So with her number I got her last name. Looked her up on facebook and she was HB5 at the most. Hell no! Didn't look like her match pics.
When's the last time you've had sex? Be honest.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
8 months ago. No, I would not smash a 5 no matter what. I'd rather stick my dck in a meat grinder.
That's it. 8 months with no pus.. That's why you've lost your sense of reason. Plus, I think your requirements are sky high (very feminine). You need to get back to your own level or lower and then expand. Why do you think you deserve a level 6 - 10?

Are you as suave as Rico Sauve'?
Are you as handsome as a GQ model?
Are you aspirational as a successful leader of industry or entrepreneur?
Are you a multi-millionaire?
Is your social circle so big that when you walk around with your peps, you're the sh!t?

I figure, by your previous posts, that you do not have any of the above at this time. Not a problem. You can work to get to some or all of these statuses; should you put in the work. Right now, you are prob. the same level as this lady, yet you aim for ladies 3 times your level. You do not see the irony in that? What can you offer a higher status lady that they do not already have or can obtain w/o you?

Simple question to ask yourself. Why would a lady 6+ be interested in fvcking biggoal? No excuse to be an incel or volcel and no sexual intercourse for 8+ months. You, my friend, are your own worse enemy. I will wager you will be in the same position 8 months from now, since we all know you will not change a bit.

For you, beggers can't be chosers.

Jolil2019

Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate your advice. My replies are in bold

That's it. 8 months with no pus..

I did get puss, roughly once per week. I would have taken it more but she insisted on me performing oral sex on her before hand. Her words were "go down on me or no sex" - She wouldn't do oral back, as she didn't like it

That's why you've lost your sense of reason.
Nope. I've lost my sense of self value

Plus, I think your requirements are sky high (very feminine). True. I do like feminine women

You need to get back to your own level or lower and then expand. Why do you think you deserve a level 6 - 10?

Not sure who this is. I will look him up

Probably not

No

Is your social circle so big that when you walk around with your peps, you're the sh!t?
No

I figure, by your previous posts, that you do not have any of the above at this time. Not a problem. You can work to get to some or all of these statuses; should you put in the work. After this experience I intend to

Right now, you are prob. the same level as this lady, yet you aim for ladies 3 times your level. You do not see the irony in that? After this reply from you I do. I thank you for this, for showing me the truth of the matter

What can you offer a higher status lady that they do not already have or can obtain w/o you?

Simple question to ask yourself. Why would a lady 6+ be interested in fvcking biggoal? No excuse to be an incel or volcel and no sexual intercourse for 8+ months. You, my friend, are your own worse enemy. At this point yes. This however can be changed by altering my way of tthnking and the actions I am about to take in life

I will wager you will be in the same position 8 months from now, since we all know you will not change a bit. I now have to change

For you, beggers can't be chosers.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Not seeing any pics on the original post.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't need to be a multi-millionaire or handsome as a GQ model to get a 6. I know some people are discouraged around here, but damn.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You shouldn't need to be a multi-millionaire or handsome as a GQ model to get a 6. I know some people are discouraged around here, but damn.
It's all prespective dude. These numbers are irrevalent. What one dude sees as a six, another may see as a 9; and vice versa. I don't use numbers. Am I attracted to the lady? Yes or no. That's how I decide. That's how most dudes decide. Not this number bs.

Not seeing any pics on the original post.
He removed them from the post.

Glassguy

Reaction score
The longer some of these incels go without pvssy, they would lower than standards to fat trailer trash women and feel special just to get some action.

They either dont realize the lowering of their own standards are what kills their ability to be desired OR they are too lazy to become the person that attractive women will naturally want to be around.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The longer some of these incels go without pvssy, they would lower than standards to fat trailer trash women and feel special just to get some action.

They either dont realize the lowering of their own standards are what kills their ability to be desired OR they are too lazy to become the person that attractive women will naturally want to be around.
Disagree. Reason being, they need to aim for they can actually get. If a dude who's living in a shack, no real career, no money, living in the middle of nowhere and who's overweight or obese can get a lady such as a Mia Kunis, Kate Upton, or a Kylie Jenner, then they've lost before even starting. Best to work up the level of lady they can get. As they improve, they can opt to get more attractive ladies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree. Reason being, they need to aim for they can actually get. If a dude who's living in a shack, no real career, no money, living in the middle of nowhere and who's overweight or obese can get a lady such as a Mia Kunis, Kate Upton, or a Kylie Jenner, then they've lost before even starting. Best to work up the level of lady they can get. As they improve, they can opt to get more attractive ladies.
I've always said that most of the problems newbies bring in here come from dating women out of their league. Meaning basically that they're chasing girls who have a higher SMV than their own, which can result in all sorts of problems. Men like women with high SMV because they feel it reflects back on them, it's very validating. Problem is the girl knows she can do better, and the guy ends up getting oneitis for the girl, because the validation is very addictive.

As you say, the guys can work their way up if they know what to work on.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I've always said that most of the problems newbies bring in here come from dating women out of their league. Meaning basically that they're chasing girls who have a higher SMV than their own, which can result in all sorts of problems. Men like women with high SMV because they feel it reflects back on them, it's very validating. Problem is the girl knows she can do better, and the guy ends up getting oneitis for the girl, because the validation is very addictive.

As you say, the guys can work their way up if they know what to work on.
One advantage a guy has unless hes just so repulsive and ugly. Unlike a woman no matter what she does if shes fat and ugly there is really no way she can improve herself. Unlike a guy who can improve other areas like income, game etc. Women can make more income but if shes but ugly good guys wont want her

RickTheToad

Reaction score
One advantage a guy has unless hes just so repulsive and ugly. Unlike a woman no matter what she does if shes fat and ugly there is really no way she can improve herself. Unlike a guy who can improve other areas like income, game etc. Women can make more income but if shes but ugly good guys wont want her
So when are you going to start taking your own advice?