"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

hi new here few questions

intraining

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
1
Im currently reading the dj bible and theres a lot of good info in there

Hi i just stumbled onto this site and its great for helping out shy guys like me.Oka first im a very shy guy and it sucks ass.Ive never been on a date and well im just not very talkative with girls but i try my hardest to shake that off and give it my all.I really want to change.All my friends have girlfriends excpet another guy thats just like me and when i see them i just start thinking about how i dont take chances or try.After being rejected twice in high school i gave up and senior year i didnt try to pursue any girls at all.I recently graduated and hoping that something will change but so far nothing has changed im still a shy guy and im still a loser.I dont want a girlfriend just so i can have sex with her i want a girl that can listen to what i have to say and be there for me.I mean sex always sounds good :p

Oka now to get down to business.Theres this girl at my workplace that i think is pretty sexy but shes the exact opposite of me.She partys a whole lot and drinks.Shes a very nice girl and we talk a good amount at work but theres always silences.Im not sure what to do with her but i do want to try but not sure where to start.Any suggestions?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
You can get alot of experience by hanging around a party girl, just make sure you don't start to get jealous of her 'outgoing' behaviour, and even more important, don't scare her off by trying to get her into a relationship. She might very well already have you in the friend zone. Since you are a beginning, you should start with someone more like you, but you can definitely learn.
 

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
0
Few tips to raise your confidence over short period of time.

1. Go out and buy some real clothes, get some new wardrobes, and I gurantee you that if you dress right, you'll feel right.
2. This may backfire for some of you, but what you need to do is understand what's out there. Know what gets people jumpin', what is fun, and what is cool. Kind of cliche I know, but you'll be surprise how many people out there don't know shiet. Listen to the right music, know the right dance moves, speak the right words and such such...

From what I gathered, seems like you're like a nerdy type of guy. When you're attracted to a party girl, maybe you wish you can party like the guys she's around with? At your current status, I doubt you can fish her in. I know it seems like that you're not being yourself whatever, but this simply means to expand your horizon and thinking. Become a different person, try different things, take some damn risks and have some damn fun. Getting out of high school is perfect, now is time for you to change and get some hoes.
 
Top