Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hi guys

ljm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought id introduce myself to the community,
I have been a long time lurker of this forum under another account name, had to setup another as i couldnt post replies for some reason.

I came across this site as an AFC who allowed myself to get screwed around continuously by my oneitis. The tips/articles/ and djbible along with classic posts from the likes of Pook and Fingers helped me become alive again. It made me the centre of my world and realised where i went wrong. They basically woke me up from my nightmare, and simplified everything out for me.

I come back to this site every day to keep me from being the doormat that i was. I now look to improve who i am and I don't want to stop this.

My biggest battle at the moment is keeping on track, as sometimes I am guilty of getting lazy in terms of not staying on top of my game. Perhaps it is because i dont realise how far I have come/grown since finding this place.

I am the type that would rather an LTR than the one night stand, but for the moment I am putting myself first as I do not want to go into an LTR being needy like i was beforehand.

I hope to share my experiences and knowledge from my life on this site to help thers as I have been helped. This place is much more powerful than i thought it would be when i came across it at first, I have realised that all of the info on here is very strong stuff that should not be underestimated. :up:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome my friend.

You are in the right place to learn how to change your life for the better.

Continue your education by browsing the post histories of Interceptor and Victory Unlimited to get yourself further along with inner game that makes you last as a DJ for a lifetime.

You see I think Pook and Fingz great advice helps us all to get started on the path to DJ (Pook in my case), (Fingz in KarmaSutra's case) but a lot of guys from their golden era come back here years later and start posts about how all of this stuff helped them but then they somehow reverted to AFC when they met a chick that just made their heart melt.

This is where learning inner game is crucial and can help save you from reverting back to an AFC in trying situations that test your mettle as a DJ such as meeting a girl that is your match.

So learn well all of the inner game that you can from the various Interceptor, Victory Unlimited and especially Rollo Tomassi posts you find scattered all around the forum as they will keep you a DJ for life.

Go back to Fingz and Pook posts when you need an inspiring lift during down times.

VU's posts you can go to for both inner game knowledge as well inspiration to lift you out of down times that guy is such an amazing multi-faceted poster.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ljm said:
I come back to this site every day to keep me from being the doormat that i was. I now look to improve who i am and I don't want to stop this.

Dude, before you start filling your head. Learn, and then ACTION. You have to find out what works for you, as some things on here work for certain types of people. So, trial and error pal, trial and error.
Welcome, and good luck, good to have you here :)
Ben ;)